The ideal tenant....NOT!

This 100% genuine advert. In header offering to pay $200 per week.

hello we are in need of a cheap apartment/unit or house in hobart Tasmania around $100 as we dont have much at this moment, when we get a job we will pay more. there is two people (20-28) and one SMALL dog. please contact me by my email - mailto:[email protected] asap. our family is kicking us out and we need a place very very soon. thank you for ur help.

Their family has had enough of them and now they would like a place at 50% discount until they "get a job". hahahahahahahaha LMAO

There is an ad up here in the window, someone wants a farmhouse/station/townhouse (isn't asking a price range), must have double block at least for 4 dogs and <something I can't read, probably a horse or a goat or a camel or something>, no electricity ok.

I don't know why they were kicked out, but it shows they are pro-active and they could come and live in one of mine today, pro-active people get jobs.

I remember when Gen X were 'IT'. We were the youngest coolest thing around.

Now they're up to Z, and I'm starting to feel old.

I remember when Gen X were 'IT'. We were the youngest coolest thing around.

Now they're up to Z, and I'm starting to feel old.

I remember when the boomers end date was 1959 and I felt young because I was born in 1960. Then it slowly creeped further along, and seemingly overnight, I was a baby boomer :eek:

I remember when the boomers end date was 1959 and I felt young because I was born in 1960. Then it slowly creeped further along, and seemingly overnight, I was a baby boomer :eek:

Wise to post how old you are? :eek::eek::eek:

My dad was born in the same year so........that makes you........old :p

Wise to post how old you are?

My dad was born in the same year so........that makes you........old :p

I don't have a problem with people knowing how old I am.

I would say your dad and I are both fairly young :p:D.

I just felt old when I was suddenly included in with the boomers. The boomers range is huge. I reckon they could split us up better, maybe -

Really Old Codgers 1945 - 1959
Nearly Old Codgers 1960 - 1980

You get the idea .....

Gee. I feel "old", too. Guess you know you're past it when they don't even have a Letter designation for your generation.
According to Xenia in one of her recent (and awesome) presentations, I'm "single and starting over". What a mouthful that is! No cool, catchy little name for me. How sad :(

Back