The Interview #14

great work steve, you're my hero! :D in all seriousness it was a good read, no doubt you will continue your successes and I too look forward to hearing the next few chapters.

Thanks, Steve, for sharing your journey and thoughts with us. As we always seem to be on the same page with regard to investing, I knew you were smart. :D But you got started earlier than me; I see an awesome future ahead for you, and look forward to watching your evolution.

Well done Steve.

Good to see your investment style is evolving, and that you're prepared to sell IP to move forward faster, and of course that positive attitude.

Goodonya Steve up to now.

Don't much like the way you are headed though. Those big industrial complexes look awful and probably smell alot. I'd steer well clear of them. Can't be any money in those surely ??

I'm guessing Dazzling's incognito re-entry to SS has been blown way open!!! Whatever your name is, awesome to see you back. :D

Thank you, and a thank you to Somersoft for providing these intimate insights into the minds of different investors. I really enjoy the audio ones... :)

Thanks guys.

Keith, yes if it makes sense for the greater path/portfolio - then selling doesn't bother me.

Dazz, I know what you mean about those awful industrial places - whoever you are. :p Been driving around checking them out the last few weekends, find some really nice places, but for the moment I'll have to bide my time.

Back