The Interview #16

This what is exactly what is so good about this forum. Being able to hear about another's journey without the sales pitch or the hype.

Many thanks for taking the time and the effort.

Excellent read, Player.

very good message for the "normal" person who thinks they can't do it.

You've proved they can.

Thankyou Player!
Interesting reading, and inspiring thoughts to share, I would have to say the interviews are my favorite thread here, just the sheer diversity of approach into investing, the attitudes, the strategies, you kinda get the label?/description of an investor and then within that some total different sub methods and means....and yet with some very powerful similarities.

Thanks everyone.

Hi Guys,

Once again an EXCELLENT interview. Thanks heaps to Player for providing all that great insight into his strategy and achievements and to Ruby for organising it.

One of the better interviews. I personally got a lot out of it.

Well done!

Cheers,
Michael

Brilliant work!! Loved it. There's something there for everyone, newbie and experienced alike.
I like your thinking and how you get the message across.
I'm going to be running around saying "Big Hat, No Cattle" from now on. That's a gem!!!

Brilliant interview! It amazes me how often the "investment journey" really plays out like the "life journey." Player, I really appreciate the time you put in detail your responses.:)

Took me a while to get around to reading it, but thanks for sharing, Player. I found myself nodding and thinking how wise you are, frequently. But I already knew that. ;)

I couldn't agree more that property is a people business, and the importance of being interested in anybody and everybody. I couldn't count how many times a great contact or solution has come from a totally unexpected source; somebody that I've met at a party, or waiting for a bus, or through the kids' swimming lessons, or... whatever.

It reminds me of Dale Carnegie's excellent advice that if you have a problem or dilemma, you should tell as many people as possible, because most people love to solve problems, and without you even asking, will naturally apply their mind to helping you solve it. Somersoft is one formal means for implementing this principle, but you can also use it in everyday life. Not in the sense of whining about your problems, but in terms of looking for appropriate opportunities to let colleagues and friends know what you're up to, and what (if any) challenges you're trying to overcome. You'll be amazed at the creative suggestions you'll receive.

I look forward to continuing to exchange stories, information, and friendship as the years roll on, and I'm extremely grateful that Somersoft has brought people like you into my life.

That interview was truly inspirational Player. It is one that I will come back to time and again - there is so much information to take on board.

Thanks so much for sharing your obvious expertise in property investing with us.

Regards Jason.

Back