The Investment Institute's Margin

W

WebBoard

We still haven't got an answer for the following message? (found in the "Port Melb Opportunity" Caveat Emptor Section)

"Not very impressive when the local agents, namely Buxtons and Hocking Stuart, are actually selling the same project for less than this "wholesale offer"....

Aren't you guys claiming to be negotiating directly with the developer to get the investor the best possible deal? Damn...paying higher then what the blood-sucking agents are charging shows just how concerned you are for your investors long term wealth creation progress. That's it, set your investors progress back a year or two, as long as you get your quick profits.

Anyone who has bought off you should look for an out while they still have a chance.

Just my opinion, just because I give a damn whether my fellow investors get a good deal or not, but who am I to say , do your own research!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Reply: 1

We are still waiting.

Paul Murphy, care to respond as you did the last time questions were asked of the institute?

Reply: 1.1

Hi Anon,

If you care to share your nasty experience with The 'Institute' - I am all ears. I am compiling a ever growing list of dissatisfied people who have been conned and ripped by the NII.

Their day will come. Please email me directly with any info.

You can find other posting re the 'Institute' n Caveat Emptor : 'Property Seminars'

Seems you have identified exactly what they doing - screwing people.

REgds
Splinter

[email protected]

Reply: 1.1.1

Hello Splinter,

The NII is not the II, at least it wasn't the last time I looked. Understandable confusion on your part but be careful your confusion/enthusiasm doesn't get you into hot water. FYI the II is Paul Murphy and others the NII is HK and others.

regards, Michael Croft

Reply: 1.1.1.1

Thanks for the Clarification Michael.

I gather they are in a similar line of business and activities ?

Regds
Splinter

Reply: 1.1.1.1.1

Similar only different. Do a search in the archives and all will be revealed (warts and all).

Michael Croft

Back