The Investor Club

I'm an apprentice millionaire looking for a mentor. I have a couple of IP's and feel its time to speed things up. I have been browsing the web and found The Investor Club. Does anyone have any info on them? Is anyone a member?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reply: 2

Do your homework

Reply: 2.1

Glen,

I am a member and albeit in the past I was reasonable positive about them (in spite of some negative experiences), after their complete lack of help with their own solicitor's stuff up (will cost me in excess of $100) was the last drop. You can still become a member and will get some free info and the will not try to hard sell anything to you, but you can do it better yourself. As Lesley mentioned, do your homework. They will hand held you (I guess you already have some IPs you don't really need it), but you will pay for it. If you are out of town you are looking at, then they can be one option, but there are others (buyers agent, Forum, freestylers, other clubs and associations, etc).

Tibor

Reply: 3

My 2 cents worth.

I have issues with any organisation that takes commissions off developers or agents and then 'advises' people to buy the properties.

Any fee should be crystal clear and the transaction should be between the original vendor and the purchaser.

As someone said earlier do your homework.

Regards

Mark

Back