The latest project

You know I have been really lazy with my paper work, so, no I don't have the final figure yet. :p

We have it listed & it is going to be house of the week this week. Had a lot of interest in it, no negative feedback, but no offers yet either. Would really like it sold by Christmas, but if not that's fine too.

Hi Skater,

Any chance that you could post the link to where it is on the web?

I would be keen to see what description they have put up and how it comes across on the web.

Again, congrats on such a great job!! Any chance of doing it again soon....? :eek:

Dos

yadreamin said:
Hi Skater
just wondering have you sold this ip yet or are you now renting it out?
[being nosey aren,t I]
No, not sold yet. :( I'm not expecting too much traffic as the festive season approaches. It would be a lovely Christmas with a nice signed unconditional contract though. :D

Worked just fine, ad looks good. I have a house in Willmot and wow does yours look a lot better ;)

BTW, the house next door to mine in Willmot is back on the market with what looks like a very quick and dirty renovation, not a pinch on yours.

Good luck with the sale.

maniyak said:
Worked just fine, ad looks good. I have a house in Willmot and wow does yours look a lot better ;)

BTW, the house next door to mine in Willmot is back on the market with what looks like a very quick and dirty renovation, not a pinch on yours.

Good luck with the sale.
The one for sale, would that be in Mercator Cres. If so, we put in an offer for that one & missed out. It was in a nasty state. Grease over everything & mould in all the bedrooms. Not much $ to spend if doing it all yourself as mostly needed a good clean & paint, kitchen & floor coverings. Oh, & a really good fumigation.

Skater,

WOW your pictures look great. Congratulations. Let us know how your sale goes. Will you be having a rest now or onto the next reno?

regards,
Karina

Hi Karina, we are definately having a rest for a while, however we do have a couple that need renos, but are currently rented out. When they become vacant we will give them a bit of a lift.

skater said:
The one for sale, would that be in Mercator Cres. If so, we put in an offer for that one & missed out. It was in a nasty state. Grease over everything & mould in all the bedrooms. Not much $ to spend if doing it all yourself as mostly needed a good clean & paint, kitchen & floor coverings. Oh, & a really good fumigation.

That would be the one!! Makes mines look like a palace :eek:

Skater,
well done,but just a simple question, how hard do you find to sell when the property
has no car port,or is this normal in the area ..
good luck
willair..

Ewwwwwww!

skater said:
We bought another one shortly before this one that I would consider "tired". It was very dirty (infact the kitchen/dining area was covered in grease & there were cockroach poops everywhere, including on the walls). It did take a fair while to do, as we only have the weekends available, but this is what we did:

Clean everything (you had to it was disgusting)

Dear Skater

What did you use to clean this 'disgusting kitchen'?? I've got a revolting one to clean up at the moment, and could benefit from your advanced knowledge! At the moment I'm tending towards Gumption. Thanks. :confused:

Cheers

itinerantotter said:
Dear Skater

What did you use to clean this 'disgusting kitchen'?? I've got a revolting one to clean up at the moment, and could benefit from your advanced knowledge! At the moment I'm tending towards Gumption. Thanks. :confused:

Cheers
I'm a simple girl at heart. I just used sugar soap, very hot water & very thick rubber gloves. More than one go in the really bad areas, ie everything.

willair said:
Skater,
well done,but just a simple question, how hard do you find to sell when the property
has no car port,or is this normal in the area ..
good luck
willair..
Sorry willair, missed yours.

No carport is not unusual in the area. You can lock the car behind gates, which is sufficient. However if we were getting feedback about the lack of carport we would have put one up.

Back