The Longest Shower

So...today I went to help Hubby with a reno. He'd taped up a couple of rooms for me to paint, and I get out the spray gun. It's been a while since I've done this and get started, only to have tiny droplets of paint going into my eyes.

Oops, I'd forgotten the googles, so I get them & continue on, & on, & on. I get three rooms done and a second coat on one of them, as well as a few other bits & pieces.

On the way home, I run my hand through my hair. Well.....I should say, I try to run my hand through my hair. It's plastered to my head! :eek:

Hmmm.....It's not a lot of fun washing that out!

One of my guys has been permanently painting yellow for the last 5 mths. He has yellow hair, yellow skin, yellow eyebrows and yellow eyelashes. He gave up caring after about a month!

I got him to paint grey the other day and he did a happy dance.

pinkboy

One of my guys has been permanently painting yellow for the last 5 mths. He has yellow hair, yellow skin, yellow eyebrows and yellow eyelashes. He gave up caring after about a month!

I got him to paint grey the other day and he did a happy dance.

pinkboy

Yuck!............

hahahaha - shave it off and start again .... :D

I had a builder once who was as bald as a button ... laboured for him for a few weeks - knocking down brick walls etc - and immediately understood why he shaved his head instead of having to wash out all the crap from his hair every day

That's when a supply of hotel disposable shower caps would come in handy.

Usually I just use them for bowl covers (for leftovers in the fridge)

hahahaha - shave it off and start again .... :D
Um.....no!

I had a builder once who was as bald as a button ... laboured for him for a few weeks - knocking down brick walls etc - and immediately understood why he shaved his head instead of having to wash out all the crap from his hair every day

Hubby shaves his head. It looks way better than the comb over that my balding father had.

My Dad worked as a painter for many years...one time he had a 10 litre tin of oil paint sitting on the top step of a step ladder, and promptly knocked it off...all over his head, face, shoulders, etc.

He had to clean it off with turps...:eek:

Spent a night in the hospital as a result.

Lost all his hair and even his eyebrows...looked like he had a sever sunburn for a couple of days...he was very sick.

We laughed our heads off of course! :D:eek:

My Dad worked as a painter for many years...one time he had a 10 litre tin of oil paint sitting on the top step of a step ladder, and promptly knocked it off...all over his head, face, shoulders, etc.

He had to clean it off with turps...:eek:

Spent a night in the hospital as a result.

Lost all his hair and even his eyebrows...looked like he had a sever sunburn for a couple of days...he was very sick.

We laughed our heads off of course! :D:eek:

OMG! That doesn't sound pleasant at all!:eek:

Back