The Millionaire Money Game

Intriguing.

I do like part of the angle, but the email they sent me has some seriously weird stuff in it:

Through the science of quantum physics, it is now proven
that everything in this Universe is ‘vibrating'. If you could
put anything, even inert objects like rocks or paper, under
a strong enough microscope, you would see tiny energy
packets ‘vibrating'.

It is now understood that thoughts, feelings, and words
also vibrate and send out those same energy particles or
vibrations.

Those vibrations or energy then attracts like energy – we've
all heard ‘like attracts like'. This principle is understood as
The Law of Attraction.

So basically, if you want to attract more wealth and
prosperity into your life, you must send out thoughts of
wealth and prosperity.
'Law of Attraction' ????? :D

Dates back to the initial principles laid down for alchemy....and is definitely no law.

But if you want to accept the pseudo-scientific spin, or simply have a bit of fun spending virtual money, this game will probably be entertaining.

Cheers,

Aceyducey

PS: I'm sending all of you thoughts of wealth and prosperity. I want 10% of your take ;)

The "Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy" has sprung to mind for a few posts, and I have resisted so far.

The Brownian Motion post brings to mind- the Infininte Improbability Drive (or similar)-powered by "... a brownian motion producer- like a nice hot cup of tea".

Douglas Adams had an incredibly fertile and imaginative mind.

I've heard now that a movie of the "Hitchikers Guide" is in the works.

Yeah, there is definately going to be a sales pitch. I got an e-mail from them this morning saying this time the game is free, so obviously it is going to cost every other time they run it. Also it came from Sandy Forster, Director of not only the Millionaire Money game, but Prosperity Coaches and Wildly Wealth Women.

Cheers

The way I see it, they're running the game free the first time to bug test it & create some grassroots interest.

Frankly I think it's VERY good marketing :)

Selling dreams is a great business to be in - the raw materials cost nothing and there's no upper limit to the price people will pay.

Cheers,

Aceyducey

For anyone who is interested the site is registered through GoDaddy which hides the real owners details that a whois would show.

So all I can help with is its server is in Colorado Springs, which at least tells me its half way legit as the SEC would be all over it if it were not, being as its based in the US.

IP Address: 205.214.95.40
Network: VONOC VONOC-04

Bmok said:
FYI, Sandy Forster (Director of MillionaireMoneyGame) lives on the Sunshine Coast.

As do many people involved in shady offshore money/investment/scam sites and deals. Not to imply this chap is likewise as his site is on a US server, but its an interesting trail of those that are.

I move forums but it comes back to a area I am familiar with :eek:

geoffw said:
The "Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy" has sprung to mind for a few posts, and I have resisted so far.

The Brownian Motion post brings to mind- the Infininte Improbability Drive (or similar)-powered by "... a brownian motion producer- like a nice hot cup of tea".

Douglas Adams had an incredibly fertile and imaginative mind.

I've heard now that a movie of the "Hitchikers Guide" is in the works.

I have been re-reading the books lately still a great laugh.
Hope the movie version makes it to the big screen, here is some more info.

http://www.thezreview.co.uk/comingsoon/h/hitchhikersguidetothegalaxy.htm

Simon H

David E-Noosa said:
For anyone who is interested the site is registered through GoDaddy which hides the real owners details that a whois would show.

So all I can help with is its server is in Colorado Springs, which at least tells me its half way legit as the SEC would be all over it if it were not, being as its based in the US.

IP Address: 205.214.95.40
Network: VONOC VONOC-04

Hi David,

GoDaddy actually has all the details listed - not sure why it would be causing concern:
Registrant:
Universal Prosperity
P.O. Box 362
Mooloolaba, Queensland 4557
Australia

Administrative Contact:
Forster, Sandra
Universal Prosperity
P.O. Box 362
Mooloolaba, Queensland 4557
Australia
0754562299 Fax -- 0754561911

Looks pretty legit to me - like Acey said, I think its a great marketing ploy.

Jamie.

Back