The Off Topic Thread

IMHO this forum is getting far too serious! All sorts of off topic stuff is getting deleted from all sorts of threads purely because it's off topic! :eek:

As I am actually quite a fan of the moderation on this forum, I thought we needed a thread where nothing is off topic because the topic is nothing!

So, what have you got? Complaints about how silly it is to have an off topic thread are welcome! :p

Last edited:
I recently bought a can of lamb's tongues just to see what it tasted like, but haven't gotten around to opening it yet. My wife says there's no way she's even going to try it, but we'll see about that when I open it.

Great idea HE.

Hey, I got some funny pictures here..?? I'll put them up then..??

Actually they were on the last 'off topic thread' but that got deleated as it wasn't the real 'off topic thread, but a pretend one that was sort of the funny place names thread, but wasn't really.

Here ya go then,.....

Courage.jpg

hahah.jpg

i2520beat2520anorexia.jpg

ouch.jpg

squirrel.jpg

See ya's.

JeeZ TC you might have warned us about bulls and balls and such things.....

Just love the way the tip of the horn stretches the skin near the knee but doesnt actually perforate.

i just ate an entire family block of dark belgium chocolate ... yet still fit in my size 11 jeans!

Yep, but how about tomorrow...... I am size 11 too - can never find any good ones though so usually settle for a bulky 12.

Crows are going to win on Friday night too!:D

I can remember when first starting out investing, our bins were collected on a Monday morning.

After a couple of years it changed to a Tuesday.

Our bins are now collected on Thursdays. The Toffs living on the river take great delight in telling everyone that theirs are collected on Fridays.

I reckon it's fair to say you've made it if your bin is collected on Fridays.

I can remember when first starting out investing, our bins were collected on a Monday morning.

After a couple of years it changed to a Tuesday.

Our bins are now collected on Thursdays. The Toffs living on the river take great delight in telling everyone that theirs are collected on Fridays.

Hey, our bins are collected on Thursday too. Guess that means we live in the same suburb but havent quite made it yet.:(

But I am surprised Dazz, given your recent good form with the Tradies you havent insisted on a Friday collection. Losing the touch eh? ;):p

Was tossing up between a Beyonwiz DP-P2 and a Tivo, decided on the Beyonwiz...

My new house's antenna reception is crap, or maybe its the old DSTB I have. Guess the new Beyonwiz will put that to bed one way or the other...

I'm sick and tired of all the grandstanding and chest beating of some of the Bull crowd. You were right, get over it. Doesn't mean you have to beat up on the guys that were wrong but at least had the goollies to venture an opinion. There but for the grace of God...

Its my birthday on Monday! Yay!! But that leave's me just one number short of the Big 4-0, and that's not good as I'm waaaaay behind where I set myself to be financially by that milestone. Might be a blue day on Monday... :(

But at least it's Thursday! Only one more sleepie before the weekend. (Technically Friday arvo is the weekend in my books)...

Shame my wife is as crook as a dog. Might make for a very sombre weekend / Father's Day / Birthday...

But at least the new job is going well. Loving the climate in Bris-vegas too. Good call to come North...

pass me the cocktails waiter - i'm living the high life.

my 4 year old is watching our 2yo start his tantrums.

so she's regressing too.

and our 1yo is progressing UP to tantrums....

yay.

Our house sitter who we organised a year ago for our honeymoon just let us know she'll be away for 5 days in the middle of the period. :mad:

Back