The official bbruham thread *warning - may cause offense*

[ Sim' - Since bbruham dislikes our cruely harsh censorship of his work, I thought I would be kind and reinstate some of his better works for all to enjoy and for his own peace of mind. I have slightly edited some of the posts for the ultra sensitive people out there (edits in square brackets [ ]). By the way - I'm not the only one with sissors - all moderators have them ! Enjoy :rolleyes: ]

Now that you're all good mates again, let's see how good mates you really are.
Have the young fellow build an extention onto your homes at your cost.
See If your that brave, or silly, to have this unqualified fellow build
your extentions.
Is he covered by builders insurance if he stuffs up? Or does the
building industries insurance body say "unqualified, mug you, no
cover on your job .
Then see how matey you are!!!!!!!!
Let's have a photo of him so if he ever comes onto one of my sites ( in years to come) I can [tell him to go away] !!!!!!!!!!!!!

bbruham.
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Last edited by a moderator:
Lotana,

I don't know which cabbage patch you've been hiding in, but I think you should get a life!!!!
There's no copywrite on PISS AND WIND AND BULLSHYTE.
Daniel has spent good money on crap! He now owns everything sold to him. He can do what he likes with it.
If you're so worried about copywrite laws, don't ever lend books,
street directories etc etc as they are all covered by copywrite laws. They might even throw you into prison!!!! What a pain the AAAAAARSE you are!
Daniel,I for one would like to know how to buy a house every month,with no cash outlay.I've seen different presentors make these claims.I can't do it, so what's their story?
I'll give you my details, and thanks.

bbruham.
(OhOh here comes that nasty man Sim with his scissors).

G'day JustAMum,

I mentioned you, because, I think you're a soft touch.Nice but soft. Very green and still believes in fairies. If I told you that I'm an orphan(which I am) you would you would most probably feel sad for me. Don't, I've been one for twenty odd years.
I have not read any posts that are as genuinely full of love and hope for the world as your posts JAM.(makes me sick!!!)
I can't joke too much with you as my newest best friend (SIM)
keeps deleting some of my posts. I must not use words like
"pain in the arse -- piss and wind -- get a life, and bull*****". Plus others. I've been very naughty.
My wife nicked off, hated my girl friend. She's [not very nice]! Joking of course.

bbruham(Bruce G)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back