The Price Predictor Index -Report

If only you knew where prices would grow next!
It's the key to creating wealth: knowing where property prices will grow.
The Price Predictor Index gives you the answers.
This is a new tool to predict growth areas by charting sales activity.
In a rising market, sales volumes increase.
After a time lag, prices follow.
Investors can buy in growth areas before prices rise
by pinpointing locations where sales activity is rising.
The Price Predictor Index analyses markets state by state,
highlighting locations that are Rising Fast,
locations that are Rising Steadily,
markets that are marked by Consistency, and
locations where prices will fall because sales are dropping.
You should not choose your next investment
until you have read this report.

Is anyone got this report?

I have just received an email from Hotspotting (still don't know where they got my details) that offer's for me to buy this report and when I looked for the 'connect' tab to ask them for an example of their success rate I couldn't find one, should I be surprised by that?

For the successful investors on here would you mind disclosing how you select an area to invest in?
As a relatively new investor who has only invested in my home town (foolishly maybe), one of the hardest things I've found is selecting an area without being influenced by all of the hype you see in the media/property mags etc.

If any of you who have had a good success rate (growth wise) please let us in on your method of selection.

Thank you.

I have just received an email from Hotspotting (still don't know where they got my details) that offer's for me to buy this report and when I looked for the 'connect' tab to ask them for an example of their success rate I couldn't find one, should I be surprised by that?

For the successful investors on here would you mind disclosing how you select an area to invest in?
As a relatively new investor who has only invested in my home town (foolishly maybe), one of the hardest things I've found is selecting an area without being influenced by all of the hype you see in the media/property mags etc.

If any of you who have had a good success rate (growth wise) please let us in on your method of selection.

Thank you.

You might find it useful to read a few books. I've found books by Margaret Lomas and Steve McKnight to be useful. Currently reading one by Michael Yardney. There are a few threads with book suggestions just do a search. I've probably learnt just as much from this forum as I have from the books.

Generally you want to establish what your goals are first, from which you can formulate a strategy. This strategy will dictate what areas and property types you would look for (which will help answer the question you have put out there for people on the forum).

Back