The Promised Land

I know I have bored everybody witless with this but I have finally bought my block of land at Vincentia. The only bitter pill is knowing I have paid ten times what I paid for almost the same block fourteen years ago and had to sell in the early nineties! I feel I have paid a bit too much but the valuer has come in well, only $5k discrepancy and I can live with this. I am now a 5 minute walk to two of the most beautiful beaches on Jervis Bay and am one giant step closer to retirement plans. Thanks to Steve Navra's strategies I can now see it all happening and my share trading is improving! ;)

Donna

Congratulations on achieving your dream.

Value, like good service, will be remembered long after price is forgotten.

May you enjoy many happy hours and years with the sand between your toes.

Kristine

Well done Donna!

I'd be interested to hear what you have to say about the land value in 14 years time. I think you may forget about the bitter pill then.

Donna L said:
Well, I didn't have to wait 14 years as Geoff suggested. My block at Vincentia has gone up 150K in 12 months!

Donna, I remember looking at beach front houses in Mollymook two years ago and saying there is no way they are worth $220k...doubt I could buy there for under 600k now :(

You have done the right thing :)

Cheers

Phil

Reactions: asy
By the way Geoff, just saw your photo as a "Stripper". Didn't find it as titillating as I would have expected or maybe menopause is just kicking in with a vengeance!

Donna L said:
By the way Geoff, just saw your photo as a "Stripper". Didn't find it as titillating as I would have expected or maybe menopause is just kicking in with a vengeance!

Geoff is well known for his stripping and table dancing, in CBR, not sure about titillating, but well worth having a chat to anyway .

Cheers

Phil

Donna L said:
Just for those few people who don't know, Donna is referring to a post from last year about removing cork tiles

Fortunately, the link to the photo gallery is broken :D

Thanks for clearing that up, Geoff!

For a moment, I thought I was reading another forum - the kind that Net Nanny shouldn't let me see :)

Regards,

Kenny

PS. Anyone know where the word "titillating" comes from?

Jamie said:
The word comes from Latin titillare "to tickle".
It first appeared in writing in Venner's "Via Recta" in 1620.
Talk a bout a thread digressing from its original source!

I will not mention the ocelot.

Back