The secret to my success

There are ways without paying down debt too. The rich/wealthy have been doing it for years. They control assets whilst other people/organisation cover the holding costs.

Rixter can you please elaborate? So that we can apply this method?

Do you mean by offsetting the loan value in order to control holding cost?

200 replies and 10,000 views in one week ....

:eek:

not my aim , but it shows the power of " marketing " , in this case with a "catchy" title

Cliff

You'll be a spruiker before you know it :)

I can see it now at work it will be 'the secret of a long life' ie look after yourself and be healthy.

Or combine the 2 and go for gold. The secret to my success in health and wealth .

Everyone loves a secret.

Everyone wants to know what the secret is. The "not knowing" part is the driver imho.

For the next chapter maybe add in "free". If you combine that with secret, win and powerball, then you may cause the website to go into meltdown. :eek:

And success .....

So combine the two .....

Next week ..... The secret of how I picked the winning powerball numbers :D

Cliff

Yeah right, I have a g/friend who is psychic, well that is what she believes, always ask her for the lotto numbers, but that one she can not do:p

Yeah right, I have a g/friend who is psychic, well that is what she believes, always ask her for the lotto numbers, but that one she can not do:p

I went to a psychic dinner once, they asked me what I wanted to order for entree and I said "what, you mean it's not ready yet" ;)

When ever you do something wrong (in her eyes), tell her that she should have seen it beforehand :)

Good point:)

She has people paying her $100 a pop for her psychic powers, these include coffee readings, takes about 30 minutes, not a bad little earner. Then there is the marriage counsellor not sure what she charges for that one. She has never been married as all her relationships have been an absolute disaster. Just shows you don't necessarily need a degree these days;)

A shame this thread is now slowing down.. Was such a good read :)

This "secret" should give confidence to alot of us as we are carving our own paths.

Im 26 and only a few years into my property investing plan. a lot of friends my age will be asking me questions about wanting to invest in property. i don't know how many of them actually listen but every time i say start with somersoft.

I tell people to go to SSF then see them 6 months later and repeat my self or they ask "what was that forum you told me to look at?" :rolleyes:

There are ways without paying down debt too. The rich/wealthy have been doing it for years. They control assets whilst other people/organisation cover the holding costs.

Sounds like commercial real estate :D

Tenant pays for all out goings and all you have to do is stress about keeping the tenant or finding a replacement.

A shame this thread is now slowing down.. Was such a good read :)

This "secret" should give confidence to alot of us as we are carving our own paths.

Yes, but look at the viewer numbers - over 11,000. A few lurkers who are just in for a read, or a secret or two....

Back