The Space Invaders House

Its a pity the inside is normal

I guess many here are too young to have grown up with the first gen space invaders,

Was it atari or commdore 64?

Or am i too young too :)

Its a pity the inside is normal

I guess many here are too young to have grown up with the first gen space invaders,

Was it atari or commdore 64?

Or am i too young too :)

What the hell are you talking about :D ? It was a console game beside all the pinball machines and pool tables in the arcade game place or at the takeaway joint. It was one of the forerunners of modern video gaming. It wasn't on Atari or Nintendo or anything till years later. Mainly because those things weren't invented till years later.

And that house is just ugly in my opinion.

See ya's.

Last edited:
Was that arcade machine in colour or bw?

I remeber having it on my atari whatever it was called

But a year or two before that a friend had it on his console or some kind of box and if i recall it only had three colours, orange , green and yellow, the colours were almost as thouh someone had put cellophane over it,

I thought that was the arcades and consoles for space invaders was about the same time

Edit: oh yeah and the house is silly, i think for having a few bricks in different places hmis going to drop the price noticeably without appealing to any space invader fabs

Hi

Nice house, but if alien's ever come to earth it will be the first place that they blow up!
If I recall correctly Space Invaders the console game had a black background with blue/green graphics. Maybe it had some red in it as well when the shots were fired or maybe they were green? Who knows but it was fun when I was in prep around 1980/81.

But then I checked out this link and it has white and green colors so maybe my memory is going bad:

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=...u4DICg&sqi=2&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ&biw=1239&bih=566

Regards,

alicudi

By chance I met the architect that did this/suggested it to the client, was as a result of Vincent council wanting such a long, continuous wall to be broken up. The owners plan to be thrre long term as their ppor, knew that it would be built up next to it eventually anyways, so why not have some fun addressing a council requirement.
I like it...but would never do it to my place.

Back