The worst photo's I've seen - are they for real??

Investor....

I win................. :)

Checkout toilet.

Checkout lady taking her own photo in bathroom

But don't miss the MAGPIE in the living room

http://www.realestate.com.au/property-house-nsw-larnook-106504913?activeSort=list-date

Cheers
Sheryn

Nice wheelbarrow!

Looks like the camera had something smeared on the lens to create the fuzzy look.

Seriously, how do people expect to sell their properties when they present them like that? They couldnt even be bothered to do a decent tidy up for the marketing photos. Then again, the property isnt in such good repair. I bet they want top dollar for it as well?

Oh I just saw the description of the bathroom.

"nice bathroom"

Obviously there isnt a great choice of agents in that town!

Not bad Sheryn, but only capital city's are in the competition, I'm still the winner! Also a couple of forumites have been spotted in the main bedroom, surely you can't beat that.

I was only joking Sheryn, you win, can't beat a magpie in the house, and Perth is like a big country town anyway. When I bought my last PPOR in Perth the RE couldn't speak much english. We wanted to put $1000 deposit down. He kept writing $1 million. After we screwed up about 3 contracts, he got us to write it 'cause he didn't know how to write $1000. He only lasted in the industry about 8 weeks.

This thread will be worthless once the links are inactive!!

Seeing tenants' personal effects makes me a bit uncomfortable - especially stuff like toiletries & bedrooms etc.
Seeing Rose and Jack from Titanic on the wall made it awkward enough thanks!

Nah I have seen worse.....

Can't believe the REA didn't ask Owner to move the teatowel off the oven handle and dish drainer on the sink out of the way.

Also why wasn't the portable clothesline with the undies pegged out moved. :rolleyes:

Was that clean washing on the pool table [hope so]? :eek:

But what I want to know is what is tied over each of the bedposts at the head of the bed in main bedroom? :D

The shot of the bathroom sink is plain, one wouldn't know whether there was a bath or shower in there and the add says 2 bathrooms.

The messy walk in cupboard is woeful...almost as good as the brick wall.

Cheers
Sheryn

I think the owners or new agent took your advice, LOL

Well if you zoom in, it actually does look like there might be one or two people in there:

picture.php

That's a picture of Dazz :D

Some people have no clue - and not just real estate agents ... junior was invited to a birthday party where parents were asked to stay for bbq.

Why not?

Well - the backyard, where the bbq was held, was knee high weeds and the clothesline, which the camp chairs were set up under, was full of pegged out washing. One wasn't game to use the bathroom as the house was like a hoarders where you literally had to climb over the junk.

Hubby left pretty quick - he didn't fancy sharing his meal with snakes underneath someone else's dangling undies.

Why do people do that?

Back