TheDangers of crystal meth ..

Went to a 60th Birthday Party Saturday in Redlands,maybe 50 people property backs onto a lake went to school in the 70's with him he is a mate only child inherited this massive acerage about 15 years ago his Father came out with nothing from Germany after ww2 with only the papers in his pockets..

My daughters went to the same primary school as his sons he has a very good wife,last time I saw his sons was about 2 years ago,when I looked at both when they came to the party in the taxi walking it was very sad to watch,,2 of the four boys are now in government care in a half way centre
both had good jobs within the family business married kids,over six month in between selling everything-smashing the family home their home-and a few other items-jail term they have both hit the rock bottom,going to reab in Germany and Thailand and have their families leave..

My Mates Wife now is on medication for depression,plus smoking from all the late nights waiting up all night to see if the Police ring up and tell her someone has just died,,My mate looks about 15 years older then he is this can happen to anyone..

"We need to get rid of Willair, he is bad for business."

breaking-bad-walt-jesse.jpg

yeah crystal meth is one of those really bad drugs,

dope, coke are addicitve but you can get over it quite easily,

meth, ice, bath salts are the really nasties

So terrible to hear about your friend's sons and their families being ripped apart by Meth.
I truly hope it never gets it's evil clutches onto anyone I know. I've seen ravages left behind from other problems and the pain and suffering just spirals out like the ripples in a pond. Drugs cause similar ravages and I would hate to be caught in those ripples.

I worked with an absolutely lovely girl a few years ago, Italian parents, both daughters still lived at home etc. Her sister was a heroin addict so my friend actually had to bring her own jewellery to work so the sister didn't steal it and sell it for drugs. Many times she and her parents would get home and find the house cleared out of everything of value.

I was so glad to hear that her sister actually did end up beating the addiction, with a lot of help. But yes it really does bring it home that this can happen in the most normal and stable of families, and it just rips them apart.

Back