thief snatches $125k in handbag

I heard that on the radio just before and thought what an idiot!

Who the hell carries that amount in their handbag!

I bet the theif was thinking, $50 sweet, nope $125K!

I feel sorry for the poor woman, but at the same time i think how thick can you be to carry that amount with you?!

wow she left her bag in the trolley!! :eek:

if i had even $1000 in my handbag i'd be clutching it tight to my chest and would probably worry that a potential thief would realise how nervous i was and pounce.

wow - i remember having to withdraw $2k from one bank, walk around the corner and deposit it another ... i was sweating bricks the whole way.

poor lady - but - what a goose!

50 cent goes out with $25k on himself at all times in cash incase he see something he likes....

Just depends what norm is I guess....

50 cent goes out with $25k on himself at all times in cash incase he see something he likes....

Just depends what norm is I guess....

Can't he just be even "cooler" and have $100 K available to him any time in his streamline account? :D Beats lugging $25 K in cash around in his bum bag... :p

Maybe i'm too cynical but there has to be more to the story.

It's been many years since I worked in a bank but I do remember the guards dropping of the bags of money to do payroll.

$125K in $100 notes is pretty large and would not be a comfortable thing to carry.

1 pack wouldn't be more than a 1-1.5cm tall.
will fit easily into a purse of medium to large size.
of course it probably wouldn't fit into Paris Hilton type bag which is only designed to have a dose or two of coke and a bill to snort it :D

I heard that on the radio just before and thought what an idiot!

Who the hell carries that amount in their handbag!

I bet the theif was thinking, $50 sweet, nope $125K!

I feel sorry for the poor woman, but at the same time i think how thick can you be to carry that amount with you?!

Theif is probably now dead from a smack overdose............

I can't help but think people who resort to acts like that, and then get that careless, may have come into the money dishonestly in the first place.

No sympathy from me. It is 100 times more stupid than putting all your life savings with Storm Financial or Bernie Madoff.

But then, I've been bitten once.

Maybe those money bags had more than $100K.

If all in 100s it would weigh 1.26kg and be 17.6cm long.
Some of the Truck auctions i go too ,some people have that sort of money down the front of their:) pants and more,but they always seem to have someone behind them at all times even in the lineup when paying at the end of the auctions,just depends on who you are and how street smart you are..willair..

Back