Thinking of Morayfield...........what do you think?

Hi All,

I'm thinking of buying an investment property in Morayfield, what do other people think??

Do people think that maybe I should look out towards Ipswich?? What about Goodna...........what's peoples thoughts on that area??

Appreciate any feedback:)

Hi All,

I'm thinking of buying an investment property in Morayfield, what do other people think??

Do people think that maybe I should look out towards Ipswich?? What about Goodna...........what's peoples thoughts on that area??

I think all are good areas (That is my opinion anyway). I am investing currently in caboolture, and as Morayfield is closer to the city (only just) than caboolture, I would be interested in the area aswell. I just haven't come accross a certain dwelling type in Morayfield that I am targeting at the moment. Will still look however. (or maybe that when I do, are not expected to pay for the price the owners are prepared to sell it for)

Do a search on ipswich - western corridoor and you should find some good info. There is actually a current thread going on at the moment. Alot of experienced chatter on that channel:)

Cheers,

F

Hi All,

I own a property in goodna. Bought it last year. Market has risen a little bit and the property has always been tenanted. Last time I drove past I got lost with all the bridges and infrastructure built around that area. There's also a Aldi store which will be built near as well.

Hi All,

Well, I've been there only once and don't own any property there. However, I can tell you what Residex thinks :D. I bought the top 100 sub in Brissie and QLD report and Morayfield is there :) in position 15. It shows 9%+ pa in 5 years (2014) and 8%+pa in 8 years (2017).

There are certian pockets or areas that will perform much better than others in the Morrayfield area. Might be worth looking into,

Cheers

I have purchased an IP in Mayfield and Narangba....
Narangba has increased by approx 10% since 2007.... Not great but 5%pa in the recent climate is ok!
I like Morayfield as a lot of shopping centres/big chains, train obviously also and the area (like most of the North in and around Redcliffe) has a good vibe!
Check out some of the schools up that way - very good! And less than 1 hour drive to the Sunshine Coast - very good buy IMO :D

Back