Thinking of selling my ppor what's it worth Toogoom

Hi, I am thinking of selling my house at toogoom beach

and thought I would ask here what other investors think it's worth

it's a 5 bedroom 2 bath family room and signle lockup garage

under 3months old has a 6ft fence 25ml gap and driveway which is being done now 878 sqm level block in estate with 1 neighbour and no other neaghbours and never any back neighbours as out of town owner has 3/4 acres with a shed

2mins walk from the beach rural outlook from the front

I believe toogoom is under value as it has a lot of influx and a mine opening close by around 20ks out and is the closest beach to the mine for workers

why am I selling?

need to unlock our equity to put in currency market managed business etc and moving for personal reasons

will upload photos soon it's also on here when was halfway through building under Toogoom beach House

Regards

James

Last edited:
A property is worth what the market is prepared to pay... take a look at other similar properties in the area to get an idea of what they are selling for... speak to some REAs in the area... best not to look for the value of a property over the internet?

How's this one for you, BC ..... Woolloongabba. Two double 'o's, an 'n' - and a double 'l' and a double 'b' thrown in for good measure!!! :D

Cheers
LynnH

Or Indooroopilly!!

But NSW has Woolloomooloo - that takes some beating!!

My favourite is WA, where just about everywhere ends in "up". Asked around when we were there and were told it is aboriginal and means "place of".
Marg

OK, Marg wins!!! And Tess takes the 'LOL Award' for her hilarious explanation re learning how to spell the word!!! :D

Cheers
LynnH

House going on market $350,000-$360,000 for private sale

under 3months old has a 6ft fence 25ml gap and driveway which is being done now 878 sqm level block in estate with 1 neighbour and no other neaghbours and never any back neighbours as out of town owner has 3/4 acres with a shed

I believe toogoom is under value as it has a lot of influx and a mine opening close by around 20ks out and is the closest beach to the mine for workers

why am I selling?

need to unlock our equity to put in currency market managed business etc and moving for personal reasons

will upload photos soon it's also on here when was halfway through building under Toogoom beach House

Regards

James

putting house on the market for $367000

already on oztion http://www.oztion.com.au/buy/auction.aspx?itemid=6348989

putting through an agent next week will take private offers 350-360k

new 3x5.4 patio

ImageGenerator.axd

5 bedroom beach house now on the market $349,950

why am I selling?

Regards

James

house on the market thourgh advantage one

sad to see it go but we need to move to a different area for a business venture and other reasons

283 OREGAN CREEK ROAD TOOGOOM
* 2 X Living Areas
* Side Access
* Fans In Every Room
* Patio
* Ensuite And Walkin Robe
* Tinted Windows
* Sercutity Screened
* Open Plan Living
* Solar Hot Water
* New Fluro Lighting
* Dishwasher
* Eletric Cook Top And Oven
* Water Tank for Washing Machine And Dishwasher
* Fully Fenced

http://www.realestate.com.au/cgi-bi...r=&cc=&c=55589403&s=qld&snf=ras&tm=1229496284

Personally, Id rather keep a hold of it and use it as an IP in the mean time, draw down all your available equity as a LOC and keep your wealth without having to sell.

house on the market thourgh advantage one

sad to see it go but we need to move to a different area for a business venture and other reasons

283 OREGAN CREEK ROAD TOOGOOM
* 2 X Living Areas
* Side Access
* Fans In Every Room
* Patio
* Ensuite And Walkin Robe
* Tinted Windows
* Sercutity Screened
* Open Plan Living
* Solar Hot Water
* New Fluro Lighting
* Dishwasher
* Eletric Cook Top And Oven
* Water Tank for Washing Machine And Dishwasher
* Fully Fenced

http://www.realestate.com.au/cgi-bi...r=&cc=&c=55589403&s=qld&snf=ras&tm=1229496284

Price dropped to $338000 why is it a good buy becuase you cant build it for that we need this gone for other personal reasons if I could of just taken out of loc as suggested we would of lol

Price dropped to $338000 why is it a good buy becuase you cant build it for that we need this gone for other personal reasons if I could of just taken out of loc as suggested we would of lol

we need this property gone and are willing to sell below what we paid for it

looking for offers between 315-320 be our first loss pm me and I will let you know why we need to get rid of it as I don't want it discussed on a public forum.

We need our near new beach home gone reduced $20,000

we have now dropped this to $329000 and need it sold as of yesterday and

will look at all offers this is way under what it would cost to build

land was 135k + fees roughly 180 square metre home through tamawood

blocks in the area have been sold 150-160k atm land was bought dec 2007

has blinds tiled throughout side patio fully fenced front portico concrected

half driveway, 5 beds ensuite wir loung/dining/kitchen/family room fans in

every room downlights even titnted windows would rent for approx 310-350wk

school bus stops right out the front so you dont even have to drive the kids to school hervey bays biggest woolies is 13mins drive beach is 5 mins walk yes walk not drive drive, probably a minute or less.

we are selling becuase we have a business venture that we want to get into since we have a lot of equity tied up becuase we put alot of our own money into this house we would like to sell a.s.a.p to take advantage of the business opp without having to pay the bank 14% interest becuase we can only use 80% of our equity, would suit investor or first home buyer calculations for a fhb at 5.06% repayments $289 a week for a less then 6month old beach home taking out the 14k we are serious and need it gone

in case you missed the link here it is:

http://www.realestate.com.au/cgi-bi...r=&cc=&c=13659153&s=qld&snf=ras&tm=1234765244

open house this sunday and the following sunday

James

I don't quite understand. Land was $135K. Looking at tamawood homes website a 190sqm house can be built for about $130k for the resort style SR7709. It doesn't look like your property has any landscaping but let's say turf cost $5k. Fencing $2k. This equates to about $272k and let's add another $10k for stamp duty and legals. So all up $282k. Why are you selling for $329K if you need to desperately get rid of it. If you don't make a profit or loss then the value would be around $285k. That is about $45k away from were you are. Am i missing something ?

James

I don't quite understand. Land was $135K. Looking at tamawood homes website a 190sqm house can be built for about $130k for the resort style SR7709. It doesn't look like your property has any landscaping but let's say turf cost $5k. Fencing $2k. This equates to about $272k and let's add another $10k for stamp duty and legals. So all up $282k. Why are you selling for $329K if you need to desperately get rid of it. If you don't make a profit or loss then the value would be around $285k. That is about $45k away from were you are. Am i missing something ?

umm think you maybe looking at brisbane also tamawood prices even from comfort level from the site are at least 30k out try looking under tiaro/childers area which is what toogoom comes under fencing 2k where fencing try 6k driveway extra front patio eaxtra portico and facade all extra

I signed a contract on this house and it cost all up including extras $315000

and this was before the kamet which tamawood do not build anymore went up by another 20k to go and build this today on the 898sqm block would cost

$150,000 land the house alone before the patio driveway and fence alone was $160,000 another $13000 and this was a bargain deal as a drive cost 6k

so now after that you have $160,000 $150,000 $13000 our costs was $315000 all up

remember have to also pay 10k to a re agent also this means where loosing get it now?

now lets put on the other 20k you know building prices are now higher with tamawood then they were when we signed a building contract on it thats $343000 lawn established tree removed site levelled etc and don't forget the 6month waiting period for the house to be built what's that worth 3beddeers in this area are selling for more then we are asking ok now as said in earlier posts we said we would take 315-320 remember we also have around 10k re fees this means we are loosing if sold for the asking price of 329k we walk away with what 10k

think you need to get a reality check if you think this exact home can be built for under 329k including land how about you ring tamawood hervey bay and ask how much to build the kamet including tiled throughout blinds and everything the blocks of land prices not the 600sqm or the 135k jacks swamp some land called coral sands blocks of rubbish either lol in this estate last one sold for 160k our neighbours house sold for $335000 this was a 10 yr old 3 bedder ok they had a pool and shed but the house is a hell of alot smaller for starters check it out for yourself then tell me we are asking to much you can pick any 5 bedders in toogoom under 300k feel free to send me the details remember they need to be in comparison 2bathrooms family room fully tiled blind tank tinted windows lg I can tell you that theres one 5 bedder other then ours it has a second garage and is asking 399k

remember tamawood brissie prices are a hell of alot cheaper then other areas the closer to brissie the cheaper for instance we built one just outside of rocky this was 70k cheaper if building closer to brissie so wait and pay $343000 to get this built or buy a home less then 6months old $329k or less? which one makes more sense?

cya

Last edited:
Tamawood build great homes for the money.
Could you tell me the dimensions of the house looks roughly 5-6 metres across the front what is the other dimension?.

Back