Thinking of selling my ppor what's it worth Toogoom

Tamawood build great homes for the money.
Could you tell me the dimensions of the house looks roughly 5-6 metres across the front what is the other dimension?.

yes they do it is a very nice home unsure of other dimensions I do have the floor plan here etc sorry can't get it off tamamwood as they no longer build this home anways taking it off the market on the 17th I think 329k asking price is excellent as it is 20k below market and willing to go 30k below as previosuly stated if not sold by the 17th we will turn it into an ip as our interest rate is fixed at 5.01%

G'day James,

I was in the Toogoom area today and had a sticky at your house. Best of luck with the sale. Maybe a little bit more time might needs to go into the street appeal as your lawn looks a bit like mine.

I also recommend the home made sausage rolls down at the salty squid cafe.

putting this place back on the market in a week or so any interest from ss investors pm me will lease back so property is CF netraul:rolleyes:

Either you have your Christmas tree up veryyyyy early or the photo's are old.

I am certainly no expert but from a buyer point of view I would want more recent photo's.

I wish you all the best, lets hope it sells this time.:)

Either you have your Christmas tree up veryyyyy early or the photo's are old.

I am certainly no expert but from a buyer point of view I would want more recent photo's.

I wish you all the best, lets hope it sells this time.:)

yeah they are old getting recent ones done, hope it sells this time to thanks:D

james i know its been a struggle to sell mate but those images on r/e are pretty average.

first time i have looked at your property from memory.

first impressions count as you will know.

i am being honest when i say the first pic makes the place look like a housing commission place in qld....

a few quick bucks getting some greenery happening at least out the front and some decent images may change a buyers initial perception...

for me as a buyer of anything, anywhere the home just lacks initial appeal..

sorry to be critical but the market there is crappy at present as you know, you need to stand out from the crowd not only in price as you have done but in other aspects as well....

also i note its a 5 bedder but the house looks awfully small overall in sq mtrs.....it maybe the case the layout is a rabbits warren with small rooms everywhere??

just throwing these things at you so please dont take offense....

maybe add an aerial shot as well to guage proximity to the beach may be a little beneficial to someone interstate who is looking to purchase in the area.

all homes sell, its just a case of finding the right buyer and presenting the place well in a quiet market...

james i know its been a struggle to sell mate but those images on r/e are pretty average.

first time i have looked at your property from memory.

first impressions count as you will know.

i am being honest when i say the first pic makes the place look like a housing commission place in qld....

a few quick bucks getting some greenery happening at least out the front and some decent images may change a buyers initial perception...

for me as a buyer of anything, anywhere the home just lacks initial appeal..

sorry to be critical but the market there is crappy at present as you know, you need to stand out from the crowd not only in price as you have done but in other aspects as well....

also i note its a 5 bedder but the house looks awfully small overall in sq mtrs.....it maybe the case the layout is a rabbits warren with small rooms everywhere??

just throwing these things at you so please dont take offense....

all homes sell, its just a case of finding the right buyer and presenting the place well in a quiet market...

Thanks cs2 yeah it looks small like a 3 bedder from the front

all the rooms are actully 3.0x.3.0 house is over 200sqm including patio, portico,

which is our problem you see it driving past it looks small you have to drive down the side street to see how long it is, yeah looking greener now haven't had the new photos up yet

and yeah markets crap alright..

Id be calling a few photographic places and seeing if they have any decent lenses....facade from different angles maybe....

I know guy who produces great images but alas hes at the G/Coast currently.

The old pic of the beach added into the listing wont hurt either (my pet hate) but they all do it.

best of luck with it...its very frustrating i know...been there myself in the 90's waiting waiting waiting....then bang, gone in a flash!

PLEASE remove the photo with the Christmas tree in it. Maybe in a month or two you will get away with it as people will think you are getting in early, but in September it shrieks of "long time on market"......
Marg

PLEASE remove the photo with the Christmas tree in it. Maybe in a month or two you will get away with it as people will think you are getting in early, but in September it shrieks of "long time on market"......
Marg

hey marg yeah I have asked the agent to do this however he is currently on a week off wife is having a baby

Real Estate agents are not photographers. In fact most are actually pretty crap photographers :p

So if you think you're a got some creativity, take the photos yourself and email them to the agent and have them update it.

Get some professional photography done, it will help attract more people.

When looking at the photos, I see a house that cheap inclusions, nothing stands out. Other than the TV that looks like its about to fall off the shelf.

Spruce it up with some newer modern furniture.

Back