This is a new one

Boganista

None of this bogan stuff... now for those who want to stand out in the crowd and proud of it.... we go Boganista.

This is a glamourous bogan. Slightly more upmarket version of a bogan who tries a little bit too hard to deny the inner bogan. Makes your average bogan look good by trying to cover their bogan tendencies with a little bit of glamour.

What next, we Aussies are making a real meal out of this bogan stuff, taking it to new heights, I feel dizzy thinking about it, wooohooooo why not, we can claim this beast;)

Its all fun, wheres me uggies Darl;)

Boganista

None of this bogan stuff... now for those who want to stand out in the crowd and proud of it.... we go Boganista.

This is a glamourous bogan. Slightly more upmarket version of a bogan who tries a little bit too hard to deny the inner bogan. Makes your average bogan look good by trying to cover their bogan tendencies with a little bit of glamour.

What next, we Aussies are making a real meal out of this bogan stuff, taking it to new heights, I feel dizzy thinking about it, wooohooooo why not, we can claim this beast;)

Its all fun, wheres me uggies Darl;)

Ahhh the "CUB" (cashed up bogan) they are the ones who....

Blokes: drive a brand new Holden Ute and drink Coronas or some " black" version of whatever the bogan spirit is :)

"Ladies": Have "tasteful" tatts reminding them of their children or husbands names. Carry a LV handbag that they bought cheap in Bali :)

Ahhh the "CUB" (cashed up bogan) they are the ones who....

Blokes: drive a brand new Holden Ute and drink Coronas or some " black" version of whatever the bogan spirit is :)

"Ladies": Have "tasteful" tatts reminding them of their children or husbands names. Carry a LV handbag that they bought cheap in Bali :)

Hey whats wrong with Coronas? :(

I thought of this over the weekend, when one evening I saw a stretch Hummer on its way to one of my neighbours' houses..... as husband reminded me, it IS ball season... CLARSSSY!!

The funniest part was watching the poor driver have to mount the roundabout to get around/over it :D

Hey whats wrong with Coronas? :(

Nothing exactly wrong with Coronas, just that have become the "trendy" beer and the CUBS wouldn't be seen dead drinking XXXX or the like. Every 2nd pub up here has a Corona and bucket of Prawns deal.

I love my Toohey's New. :D

I grew up very much a bogan, but somewhere along the way things changed, and one day I woke up with a Hyundai, an 8 bedroom house and a love of blues rock.

Bugger.

Whats the difference between a boganista and a CUB?

I don't like all these new fancy labels people are coming up with.

It used to be Bogan, blue collar, white collar.

Now we have bogans, lumberhomos, metrohomo, boganistas and a whole lot of other names.

Why can't people just be... normal?

Blacky

Back