This is just sick!

OK, she looks pretty good for 72, but dude, besides her being close to triple your age,
that is your grandma.

I wonder how much money Granny has, if she's paying $54USD for this, maybe she's cashed up. He "loves" her might ensure he gets her money, but have a baby to her and he'd almost certainly be left her money. I know it's sick, but people have commited worse (e.g. murdering their parents) to ensure they get an inheritance.

I wonder how much money Granny has, if she's paying $54USD for this, maybe she's cashed up. He "loves" her might ensure he gets her money, but have a baby to her and he'd almost certainly be left her money. I know it's sick, but people have commited worse (e.g. murdering their parents) to ensure they get an inheritance.

That sounds entirely likely..

From the sounds of the article it doesn't seem they used an actual donor place, sounds to me like he's actually slept with the surrogate...?

There is a joke about all of this amounting to no good, unless of course, it's kept within the family :p :eek:

One would hope that the ensuing has thumbs :(

damn you skater ... i saw this on ninemsn the other day and refused to open it because the headlines sounded so - so - perverted.

now you made me read it!

damn you skater ... i saw this on ninemsn the other day and refused to open it because the headlines sounded so - so - perverted.

now you made me read it!

LOL! Sorry!

I opened it up from something that I was sent. Totally unsuspecting of what was to come. It really made me feel ill.

If no one was interested in reading this why are there so many posting comments and why post this article in the first instance??? Just calling a spade a shovel.

Hi ianvestor
I agree and there's nothing wrong with Jerry Springer it's a nice little earner.

As he mentioned some time back on US TV "population of US is huge and you only need certain amount of crazies to make the program work".

hideous mental image....thanks, thanks a lot.

Sorry about your dirty mind driving your imagination wild, when I said she tucked them in :rolleyes:

LOL! Sorry!

I opened it up from something that I was sent. Totally unsuspecting of what was to come. It really made me feel ill.

Don't be sorry! Whenever you see something that makes you feel ill, you should immediately post it here in the coffee lounge.

But let's get real for a minute..... if no one was interested in reading this why are there so many posting comments and why post in the first instance??? Just calling a spade a shovel.

I'd say it's more like getting up on a big horse, holding a big spade, and making fun of the little gremlin holding a trowel.

Hi Vincenzo,
I agree and love your idea, when anything makes you feel ill make sure you post it on SS, I'm gonna tatoo that on my forehead. :)

Cheers, MTR

Last edited:
Is the childs father also its grandfather? is the childs mother its grandmother aswell or its great grand mother?

Back