This is just sick!

at least your cat isn't a blood relation!

You can never be too sure though.

article-1085634-003D13C300000258-757_224x333.jpg

He married the cat, that's very sweet isn't it :confused:
There's no mention of him doing anything other than having nice snuggles in bed, which is more than I can say for what the other guy was doing to his grandma.

This is more sick than getting married to your cat, but no, still not as bad as doing it with your grandma I think:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/new...899/Man-admits-having-sex-with-1000-cars.html

alright, I'll bite - How do you have sex with a car? the exhaust pipe? holes in the upholstry, the bit where the cigarette lighter goes?:eek:
How does he know if the car had a good time or is he just selfish?
and don't get me started on if there is an oil leak........

alright, I'll bite - How do you have sex with a car? the exhaust pipe? holes in the upholstry, the bit where the cigarette lighter goes?:eek:

LOL! You said what I am sure a lot of us were thinking. :rolleyes: ;)

the dilemma between grandma and cat is really simple once you abstract things a little bit.

imagine it's you, grandma and a cat stuck together for the rest of your lives and there are no other people or creatures.

would you have sex with your grandma or with your cat?

imagine it's you, grandma and a cat stuck together for the rest of your lives and there are no other people or creatures.

would you have sex with your grandma or with your cat?

What, there are no other options :confused: I have to do it with one of them, just because there are no other creatures around :confused:

I'd have a look around, I bet i'd find a car with a nice exhaust pipe around somewhere. I could then leave grandma to play with the cat, and I could go and park the car in the garage of an ip... I might love the ip for what it provides, but probably not as much as i'd love the car.

And I'd say that if the car starts leaking oil, then you're doing it correctly.

This is too funny.

Where did the car come from anyway?? I thought this was about grandmas and/or cats, now we have a car a car in the mix, lol.

And....you're assuming the person involved with the car is/was a male. Who's to say the person is not female :eek:

Ah, the mind boggles.

Regards
Marty

Am I the only person here who would rather be celebate than contemplate Grandma (or maybe Grandpa 'cause I'm female), the poor cat or a car? :eek:

I couldn't even consider self stimulation as none of the choices would remotely get me in the mood to even think about getting raunchy. :confused:

well you could probably stay celibate for the first 10 years. by that time cat (and possibly grandma) will be dead so the problem of choice will disappear.

so car it is :D

keep in mind that sex with relatives is purely a moral question, and when there are only 2 of you in the whole world, and you are stuck together forever some of your moral values will change

so car it is :D

Hey, the car's mine!

Leave grandma alone, you can have the cat.

This reminds me of a romantic story I heard once, where twin babies were given up for adoption at birth - one was a boy, the other a girl.
As you've probably guessed, when they were adults, they bumped into each other, became friends and eventually they started dating.
They also ended up getting married, and it wasn't until they had some sort of blood test (I forget what for) that they then found out they were in fact brother and sister.

keep in mind that sex with relatives is purely a moral question, and when there are only 2 of you in the whole world, and you are stuck together forever some of your moral values will change

I can assure you, if my brother and I are ever the only two people left on this planet, I will NOT go there!!!!!!!!!! Ewwwwwww!!!!!!! Unless....... Leonardo Di Caprio turns out to be a long lost relative, then I'd throw my incest "morals" out the window. :D

Back