This is just sick!

They are consenting adults. Perhaps you might feel differently when you are 72 and some young hunk hits on you?

In any case, it's unlikely that the baby will be hers, biologically speaking. She is, after all, very old and harvesting ova from her may be all but impossible.

Who said the Jerry Springer Show is dead!

Consenting adults? There are a myriad of psychological issues that would flow from being adopted out, finding out your mother has since passed and then finding and meeting up with your maternal grandmother. Who knows what other health issues there are present. Not sure if they assist to making sound choices.

Hunk? Not being a women, I am not the best judge of what is a hunk. My guess is, he is not however.

Oh, yes, the slight issues of being related might be relevant too. :rolleyes:

Anyway, how is a 72 year old women still able to conceive, and then be able to deliver full term a healthy baby, from a father whose DNA would be related to her? :confused:

I think we need a puke smiley on here.

Meconium, I don't know what the rules are over there, but last time i checked incest is illegal over here!! Consenting or not!!

They are consenting adults. Perhaps you might feel differently when you are 72 and some young hunk hits on you?

In any case, it's unlikely that the baby will be hers, biologically speaking. She is, after all, very old and harvesting ova from her may be all but impossible.

What a load of crap. You don't think the poor kid is going to have issues for the rest of their life?

What was the crime Mike ??

I read she was going to pay USD $ 54K for a surrogate mother to bear the child ??

Maybe they just hold hands....

I read she was going to pay USD $ 54K for a surrogate mother to bear the child ??

Maybe they just hold hands....

I believe it says they kiss in public! For some reason i think they've done more than kissing in the 4 years they've been together.

And the reason they're paying for a surrogate is because she's an old lady who has more than likely hit menopause, 20 years earlier!!!!! *Insert Puke Smiley Here*

And the reason they're paying for a surrogate is because she's an old lady who has more than likely hit menopause, 20 years earlier!!!!! *Insert Puke Smiley Here*

Don't get me wrong, I agree it's DISGUSTING!!! Taking out the fact they're related, which is just WRONG and something not right there, are people grossed out by her being so old having a baby? Again, I think it's wrong and selfish for the baby, but how many times do we hear of 72 year old men having babies to much younger women and people don't really think much of that.

Personally, I think the whole sperm/egg bank thing is just disgusting. How many kids are out there all related to each other and not know it? Is just wrong, and having kids at that sort of age men or women is pure selfish.

Ewww this is wrong on so many levels. The article doesn't seem to say if the child will be biologically hers or not. I didn't think a 72 year old woman even produces eggs at that age so most likely they will use another woman's eggs?

Here you go Lil - vomit smiley.

Attachments

• sick_4.gif
    sick_4.gif
    166 bytes · Views: 498
I have heard this happens a fair bit - where a parent and child are reunited as adults (after the child was given up for adoption) and develop a sexual relationship.
Of course, this being a grandparent adds a whole new level....

Personally, I think the whole sperm/egg bank thing is just disgusting. How many kids are out there all related to each other and not know it? Is just wrong, and having kids at that sort of age men or women is pure selfish.

I think sperm/eggs banks are perfectly fine in certain situations. Like if a couple cannot have a baby, as in man cannot produce or woman cannot have kids due to a medical condition.

But if you're using it at 72 to have kids it's selfish, poor kid may not know their parent. I know there's plenty of people out there that don't know their parents due to a death, but it's not as likely at 25 then 72.

Ewww this is wrong on so many levels. The article doesn't seem to say if the child will be biologically hers or not. I didn't think a 72 year old woman even produces eggs at that age so most likely they will use another woman's eggs?

Here you go Lil - vomit smiley.

Yay!!

And yes, i think she must be using someone else's eggs, unless she had hers frozen for some strange reason??

I think sperm/eggs banks are perfectly fine in certain situations. Like if a couple cannot have a baby, as in man cannot produce or woman cannot have kids due to a medical condition.

Not if there's no record of whose it is, and a man is able to make countless donations, potentially resulting in 100 or more children who don't know each other! I think there should be tighter control on it and the identity of the donor should be made so you don't end up with a heap of children inter-breeding with each other, not to mention for medical reasons the child might need to know who the biological parent is.

Not if there's no record of whose it is, and a man is able to make countless donations, potentially resulting in 100 or more children who don't know each other! I think there should be tighter control on it and the identity of the donor should be made so you don't end up with a heap of children inter-breeding with each other, not to mention for medical reasons the child might need to know who the biological parent is.

Well, yes. They should know who the biological father/mother is, i agree. But i do believe it's a good thing that people who might other wise be unable to have kids be able to.

Back