This is me 33 kg's lighter

Congratulations, Alex... you look wonderful.

This is my very first post here and I feel honoured to be able to congratulate you on such amazing achievement!

Ps. A zig-zag day (aka an occasional day of "indulgence") is ok according to Sage Robbins (Anthony Robbin's wife).

thanks! :)

Great story and because of you i checked out my fitness pal. I am hooked...I only need to lose 3kg but what a great website and so easy to track eating and exercise. Its amazing so thanks for the referral. I reckon i will keep using this site for years to come just to keep track.

Great story and because of you i checked out my fitness pal. I am hooked...I only need to lose 3kg but what a great website and so easy to track eating and exercise. Its amazing so thanks for the referral. I reckon i will keep using this site for years to come just to keep track.

cool! :) Hey I'll give you a tip about logging your exercise on mfp, they tend to over estimate!For instance i usually choose the leisurely cycling when i'm actually working out moderately or vigorously. Also since i'm fitter now and weigh less i burn less calories for the same type of activity now too. I really should use my hrm to see what calories it estimates.

Good luck with it.

If you haven't yet, check out the thread on their titled in place of a roadmap. It explains tdee, bmr and your calorie needs! :)

Oh yeah also. Did you download the mobile and ipad mfp app. Its really handy. You can save a meal, for instance if you have weetbix and milk often, save it to your meals section. Then you can quickly retrieve and add it into your diary. Its handy when you eat the same things most of the time. If you go into the recent food items you eat you can multi add food all in one go. Say for instance you had an apple, half a cup of grapes, 150 grams of chicken, and a salad for lunch, you go into your recent items tick the boxes next to those food items and it puts them all in at once. Its so much quicker than having to search each time and add in individually.

Say for instance you had an apple, half a cup of grapes, 150 grams of chicken, and a salad for lunch

.....but if for lunch you had half a chicken with skin on, extra large fries, 2 cans of Coke with a big cream donut for sweets and a bag of chips and a large choc milk to wash it down with....would it crash the app or just chuck a wobbly ??

Just had a re-appraisal yesterday.

I'm thrilled with my results!

Since the 6th August, I have lost another:

4 cm's off my waist :)
5 cm off my chest :(
1 cm off left arm, 1.5 off right arm :)
1 cm off my hips
1 cm off my calves
waist to hip ratio - 0.87 A healthy range is below 0.80 so i have work here still to do
3 & 1/2 cm gain to my left leg, 2 & 1/2 cm gain to right leg - muscle gain :eek:

Scale has fluctuated between 57.5 and 60 since August. It is 57.5 atm.

I lost .3 % body fat percentage. Down to 26.1% atm. I'd like to get closer to 20% in the future. I still would like to lean out in the tummy/waist area. It will happen just very slowly. Just gotta keep being patient.

:)

I had trouble attaching my photos yesterday, so i'll add them one at a time hopefully that'll work

.....but if for lunch you had half a chicken with skin on, extra large fries, 2 cans of Coke with a big cream donut for sweets and a bag of chips and a large choc milk to wash it down with....would it crash the app or just chuck a wobbly ??

yes dazz, what happens is it vibrates firstly as a warning as you enter those initial items in, then the more you add it gives you a gradual and persistent electric shock... causing your head to spin around 180 degrees, like that movie. ;) :D

August 2012

Attachments

• August 2012 Guns.JPG
    August 2012 Guns.JPG
    15.1 KB · Views: 90

Are you mocking my morning tea?

pinkboy

Back