Thornleigh house for sale

Hi,
My friends are about to put their house on the market - well in 2 to 3 weeks (beginning of August). And I asked them if I could give the forum first pickings. I am not involved in the deal at all, except that I'm their friend.

Their house is on the Comennarra Parkway, so it's quite a busy access road But very leafy and bushy. So, one positive and one negative.

The details are:
3 bedrooms, bathroom plus ensuite, separate office and dining areas, lovely outdoor entertaining areas, 10mins walk to train station, 5 mins walk to shops and restaurants, bushy outlook, close to 1000m2 land (There is an easement, so may be difficult to subdivide), cathedral ceilings, polished timber floorboards. No garage, but there has been some preliminary work done to obtain a DA. There is a large brick fence at the front, which cuts out most of the traffic noise. Also, they have installed "magnetite" in the windows along the side of the road - a product that imitates the effect of double glazing

In terms of tenants, it is close to station, shops and SAN hospital. Hornsby has large shopping centre in next suburb, and the shopping centre at the top of the street has been refurbished! Big woolies, dam murphies, michels patisserie, a cafe, brumbies, pharmacy, newsagency, post office, haridresser and beautician.
So, I think it would be a popular area.

Needs minimal work, but is a place that you could put more into if you wanted to. Although because of the busy street, it is always likely to be in the lower price range of the area.

I have some photos of the living areas, but they were too large to upload. If you PM me, I can email them to you.

It is on the market for around $540 000. They are prepared to negotiate to get a quick sale.

If you're interested, PM me. I'll be away though from 15th to 22nd July, so won't be able to send replies during that time.

Pen

Last edited:
pennyk said:
Big woolies, dam murphies, michels patisserie, a cafe, brumbies, pharmacy, newsagency, post office, haridresser and beautician.
So, I think it would be a popular area.

I'm a little rusty on spelling, but I'm not happy about having that Damn Murphies around. :D:D:D

The Hairy Dresser is also a worry. :eek::eek:

Jireh

pennyk said:
Big woolies
INVENTORY%20woollies.jpg

pennyk said:
BrumbiesLogo.gif

pennyk said:
haridresser
hari.jpg

Well, I was just running out the door to go on vacation when I posted... and if people like us didn't make the occassional spelling mistake, it wouldn't give people like Geoff the opportunity to go searching for funny photos to amuse us all!! :D

Pen

@Geoff

Too funny!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

pennyk said:
Hi,
Their house is on the Comennarra Parkway, so it's quite a busy access road But very leafy and bushy. So, one positive and one negative.

Pen

Is the road leafy and bushy as well? What about on the property? I know it's a PARKway, but this is ridiculous. :eek::eek:

Jireh

Back