Those annoying videos on Domain and RE.com

Anyone else annoyed with those useless videos that get in the way when viewing photos. You have to make make sure you click on photos rather than on the main photo which is often the video now. Useless bloody thing aimed at simple people who go "wow, this house makes me feel good, nice music" - yeah I know, that's the idea. Nothing but a collection of the same photos zooming in and out. Almost as annoying as those agents (Wiseberry etc) who list all properties with a big price range. One agent will list with an aim of the middle, with potential higher if he gets lucky, another will list with the aim of the top figure and stick to it but the lower is just to draw you in - no consistency so you don't know how realistic the owner is. I usually skip those listings as a wast of time.

Agree. Wouldn't mind if it was a video walk through, but these vids that just flick through the photos, zooming in and out with music backing are pointless. Ray White is a regular culprit.

Agreed. I despise them too.

I saw one recently, I can't remember the exact wording, saying 'real video, not a slide show'. It was the agent introducing it, telling me how awesome it was, followed by a slide show. Thanks mate...:mad:

Back