Timber Blinds

If anyone is interested, I have a houseful of timber blinds for "best offer". All in working order but do need a dust off. Comes will all fixtures and screws. Pickup only from mid-Hunter Valley:

1 x 1800w x 1000h
2 x 600w x 1800h
3 x 1650w x 1800h
9 x 900w x 1800h

Attachments

• Photo1215.jpg
    Photo1215.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 151
$10/blind = $150 with complimentary dust :D

Have vacuumed them but they do need a finer clean - already have my first call of the day, from a local, so might be gone this morning. This gumtree is pretty good.

Good job.

Talking of Gumtree...got an IP advertised there and got a call from a bloke who said he is in a predicament.

He replied to a Gumtree advert for a property to rent, applied and got it.
Paid the bond and 2 weeks upfront got the keys, no worries.....

Until the Real Estate Agent came out one day and informed him he was squatting.

Apparently the previous tenant did the runner but thought they'd make a few xtra $$ on Gumtree.

Dear oh dear...... 6 kids mind you...:rolleyes:

what a bummer - it's a real buyer beware on those website.

Must admit we are looking at buying a zero turn ride on mower - but so many look dodgy - and those that are half decent aren't much cheaper than brand new ... thinking we might just go new and get the warranties etc

I don't mind buying stuff that, if I do my dough or it's really obvious what you are getting (ie, specific linen), it's not a problem ... although did buy my laptop brand new for half price and double RAM off the net a few years back - but there seem to be so many more scammers and ripoff merchants nowadays

Back