Timber Floorboards For Sale

Hi All,

Turns out the house we are demolishing has timber floorboards under the carpet/vinyl.

Pic attached. Would anybody be interested to purchase these?

Removal & pick up by buyer.

Drop me a line if you are interested!

Cheers,
MsAli

Attachments

• FloorBoards.jpg
    FloorBoards.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 333
A family of termites might be interested, or maybe a homeless person looking for some more wood for for their fire barrel

Are you selling the black/white tiles too?

I'm looking for back tiles only - would you consider spliting the sale?

Hi Waldo,

Not sure what you mean by "spliting the sale"?

I'm not sure how many black/white tiles there are - probably not many. You can take a look if you like..

Hi All,
Turns out the house we are demolishing has timber floorboards under the carpet/vinyl.
Pic attached. Would anybody be interested to purchase these?
Removal & pick up by buyer.
Drop me a line if you are interested!
Cheers,
MsAli

Hi MsAli - would you or anyone else here be able to hazard a guess as to the type of timber?

Hi MsAli - would you or anyone else here be able to hazard a guess as to the type of timber?

Someone who came to buy some doors told us there was timber. He said it was some make called "Cypress Timber" ...not sure if that's what it is?

Cypress is good. But still don't have no contract signed.
If I go ahead, I'll be looking for a few long cypress boards. Not sure how long you'll have them hanging around though.

Cypress is good. But still don't have no contract signed.
If I go ahead, I'll be looking for a few long cypress boards. Not sure how long you'll have them hanging around though.

First come first served. Prefer to sell all of them altogether. Probably latest will be late March.

Not sure how you will go selling those.

Looks like lots of work to rip all the vinyl and carpet up, then there is a lot of work to rip the floor boards up.

The boards might rip up okayish, but there are going to be lots of breaks, lots of tongues snapping off, lots of grooves breaking out. Luckily it's not hardwood by the looks of it, otherwise that stuff can just snap into a thousand pieces when you try and rip it up (especially if it's dried out).

I got about 100m2 of wide hoop pine board, that I removed from a house that was getting demolished, for a carton of XXXX.

But see how you go. This does remind me of an ad I saw on gumtree though, guy advertising free tiles (old 60's horrible patterned floor tiles) all the buyer had to do was knock all the tiles up (which of course would mean breaking 99% of them). So for just a weeks solid back breaking work, you could get a couple rooms worth of broken old **** tiles. Deal of the century right there...

Back