Time versus Money

Well that went over my head, anyone interpret this for me?

Watch the Matrix, probably something to do with that. ;)
Or maybe it's quantum physics, talking about the space time continuum.

Plus money isn't real. It has no inherent value and is basically just an agreement that we've reached as a society.

That one's a little complicated, as we have a number of things we're playing around with at the moment. Depending on your skill set, there are plenty of opportunities to pick up work...or, learn something new!

That doesn't sound legal. :D:);)

All the best, good on you for being deviant/:pI mean deviating from the norm.

Watch the Matrix, probably something to do with that. ;)
Or maybe it's quantum physics, talking about the space time continuum.

Plus money isn't real. It has no inherent value and is basically just an agreement that we've reached as a society.

There+is+no+spoon.jpg

It's just paper. Fiat money is backed by promises and not tangible objects like gold

Yes, when I worked in a bank in the 1980s, I used to handle a minimum of $100,ooo cash each day, five days a week. It was just pieces of dirty grotty paper that smelled like beer (local pub) and garlic (pizza hut). The notes from the butcher had bits of meat and blood on it, yuck. They were pieces of paper with numbers on them.

Angel
Give me money, filthy money any day, of the week , nothing wrong with this after all we all want to be filthy rich, Sorry bad joke, could not help it:p

Mmm though the money from the butcher....well, that may be a hard one

Last edited:
Yes, when I worked in a bank in the 1980s, I used to handle a minimum of $100,ooo cash each day, five days a week. It was just pieces of dirty grotty paper that smelled like beer (local pub) and garlic (pizza hut). The notes from the butcher had bits of meat and blood on it, yuck. They were pieces of paper with numbers on them.

Ha ha! Agree. My job involves handling money all day too. It is the most filthy stuff. When I wash my hands after working the water runs near black :eek: ! HATE it when people insist on licking their fingers before separating notes then handing them to me. Yuk! I do NOT want to get your disgusting spit on my hands thanks very much :mad: !

Back