Today's Tribunal Visit

Hi Duncan
Been a rough trot for you. Very low parting shot with the bait. Should be well worth a mention on the PM's default tenancy database, like TICA, another excellent place to leave a bad smell.
may the last feral be the last.
cheers crest133

crest133 said:
Hi Duncan
Been a rough trot for you. Very low parting shot with the bait. Should be well worth a mention on the PM's default tenancy database, like TICA, another excellent place to leave a bad smell.
may the last feral be the last.
cheers crest133

As I self manage I dont have access to check or list on TICA.. But I have been phoning around all the PM's I know in the area and giving them the word :)

I have an ACE left up my sleeve though! :) I still have a shipping container full of their most prized possessions.. I undertook to let them store their stuff there for 60 days.. According to the act, I can withold the goods until payment for my reasonable costs incurred in storing the goods are paid.. I'm sure I can inflate that a reasonable about, either that.. or I could sink down to their feral level and take a great steaming dump on the couch they have stored in there. :cool:

Maybe you should have retrieved the rotten fish & put it on the couch for them. Afterall you do need to store it for them dont you. :rolleyes:

Kevin Hockey said:
Dunc,

Sinking to their level is never the right way to go but jeez, wouldn't it be satisfying however :D

I'd never do it.. the mental picture and warm fuzzy feeling I got was satisfying enough :)

I'll extract the dollars I can and move on :)

...don't do it Duncan.

Why?

because theres a good chance you'll be dumping (pun intended) the rest of their stuff in sixty days. Will be a bit ripe by then. :D

A86

You guys are such blokes - what woman would actually contemplate doing that on someone's couch - you guys must really be from Mars :D

Prawns in the curtain rods (or similar) is more subtle and harder to work out ;)

Good luck
Ecogirl

Duncan - either the tenants are incredibly dumb (as well as feral) or they're not coming back for their stuff.

Who'd do something like that AND leave possessions under your lock and key for possible retaliation?

Could suggest you won't see them again and their junk is yours to dispose of?

ren-A said:
Duncan - either the tenants are incredibly dumb (as well as feral) or they're not coming back for their stuff.

Who'd do something like that AND leave possessions under your lock and key for possible retaliation?

Heee - I don't think there's any doubt about "the lights are on but no-one is home" in this case. :D

Kev

www.nundahrealestate.com.au

ren-A said:

Its possible.. they have about 45 days left on the statutory 60 days that I have to give them.. I did empty a LOT of stuff out of the shed that was still there's, I deemed it rubbish and put it out on the kerb.. 3 days later the ex-Tenants father collected some of it, maybe he fancied it for himself though :)

Will let you know in 45 days what the outcome was :)

Back