Toe in the water

I gave it a good go but there is just too much to say... so after a few attempts and a few paragraphs I have deleted it all and would just say "steady as she goes, you are on your own and sometimes bad things just happen"

the last part of that will become apparant when I lay out the details of another deal in due course.

Based on your previous post's prop it sounds like you have been peddling madly this last few years so I can understand how impossible it would be to summarise so many lessons in a single sentence.
But I do like what you've come up with all the same and look forward to hearing more about your projects in the future.

cheers
B.D

Thanks for sharing Aussie....the true test of mans character is not when things are going his away but rather when things arent. You're a star!

Great to see you pick yourself up and dust yourself off after a blow like that... lesser men would have been KOd by it.

I was given access to a confidential CBA analysis last week, showing that in Q4 2010 a vacancy rate in office space of 11.3% was predicted to grow to 13% in Q4 2011....but instead it is down to 3.4% and projected to dip below 2% in the coming quarters.

It will be interesting to see how much of a dent the 46 floors at the BHP building will put in those numbers.

Yeah, that was very interesting about 12 months Ergo. Everyone was quivering with anticipation.

Alas, real life ain't that interesting. All of the BHP sub-tenancies that they are in the process of vacating I am informed have mostly been soaked up by other demand and that "gap" has now completely gone.

The Perth office market is a tad bigger than 46 floors.

Back