Toowong PM recommendation

I would really appreciate any PM recommendations for the Toowong area.

I rented this property out years ago and was severely financially burnt and verbally abused by the PM as the relationship declined, and I am really not looking forward to going through that experience again.

I am renting out my home (not just an IP) that I will return to in a couple of years, so I really want it looked after well.

Thanks in advance.

I would really appreciate any PM recommendations for the Toowong area.

I rented this property out years ago and was severely financially burnt and verbally abused by the PM as the relationship declined, and I am really not looking forward to going through that experience again.

I am renting out my home (not just an IP) that I will return to in a couple of years, so I really want it looked after well.

Thanks in advance.

Care to say who the PM was that burnt you? even via private message?

I'd steer away from Disher. I've had multiple experiences with the unsavoury tenants he has let to.

I'd love to say don't use *** ***** **********, but I'm not sure that would pass the libel test. :(

They're a bunch of morons and I wouldn't go near them in a blind fit. We leased our current house in Bardon off them and they are a self-serving disaster. PM me if you want their name so I can give you the steer clear guidance. If you're familiar with the agencies in the area then the number of stars above might give it away as they're spaced and counted appropriately. ;)

Sorry I can't give you a positive recommendation, but I don't have any IPs in this area yet but will rectify that once I finish my development in Sydney and bring my equity North to Bardon/Toowong/Indooroopilly to go shopping. Probably going to buy a nice big house in Toowong at around the $1M mark for the worst house in the best street. We've enrolled my son at Brisbane Boys College (BBC) and would like to have a PPOR just around the corner.

Good luck with your letting. If we hadn't let in Bardon I'd have asked you for the address!!

Cheers,
Michael

I've got a client who's just bought a place and remax is his property manager. They've never inspected the unit he's in - and thats a year now.

Their exit date is the 18th from the unit and from what they say, nothings been done re listing it for a new tenant as well.

Ray White used to have a great property manager there a few years back - Emma. Dont know how they are now but they had a pretty big portfolio.

Hi Viajera,

I'm not sure who you and MichaelW are steering clear of, but ProRentals are based in Toowong and they've been managing mine all over Brisbane for 6 years now. Definitely recommended.

I really can't picture myself going through a sales agent (like Hooker or Remax) to manage my rentals.

-Ian

Back