Toowoomba Units Snapshot

I took a look at the Toowoomba unit market to see what types of units are in demand, have an oversupply as well as the asking amounts for rents and sales based on different configurations of bedrooms, bathrooms and garage. I find this kind of market research can be invaluable for designing the most profitable development for a particular market or even just for purchasing existing dwellings.

Here it is in the hope that some people may find it useful.

I was told once that you should disclaim responsibility for how things you post online are used so please consider this information disclaimed.

Attachments

• Toowoomba Snapshot.jpg
    Toowoomba Snapshot.jpg
    159.1 KB · Views: 175
Last edited:
Thanks A Jeremy!

you don't happen to have something similar for houses by any chance?

Also, how are you finding the market there in general?

Cheers

Cashflows

As you can see there is an oversupply of 2-2-1s while double garages are in much higher demand than singles. I haven't had a problem with vacancies or achieving my desired rent return and I'm hoping workers will move into town mid year to start construction on the second range crossing which will further lower vacancies.

I haven't looked at house statistics however the one for units took less than an hour to compile using data on realestate.com.au.

Careful there. In my opinion the sample size of double garage dwellings is too low to carry out any meaningful statistical analysis.

Back