Top Threads 2009- Property Investment General

Here are the Top 10 Threads in this section (Property Investment - General) by RATINGS as an update to last years post

(Rating Stars given by Members...So PLEASE Remember to rate threads you think deserve it !! )

Enjoy ;)

Rating Threads

What are ratings?

The forums allow you to rate threads between 1 star (terrible) and 5 stars (excellent). Once enough votes are cast for a thread, stars will appear next to its name in the listings. These show the average vote, and can be an easy way to see which threads are worth reading if you are on a busy forum.

On the forum viewing page you can also arrange threads by rating, with either the highest or lowest at the top.

It therefore makes sense to rate threads because it helps all users. To do this, click on the 'rate thread' link at the top of the thread viewing page. Choose the number of stars you feel best represents the quality of the thread. You may or may not be able to change your choice of rating at a later date.

1. How I got from just a PPOR to multi millionaire retiree in 5 years using only OPM.
By Keithj

2. 23 properties in 5 years
By Karina

3. Do you have an IP Financial Plan to get you to retirement?
By Keen

4. Different Implementations of the LOE
By Keithj

5. Capital gains.. from where exactly?
By Duncanm

6. Offer on property
By July

7. Housing Affordability
By Karina

8. should i hold or sell with loss??
By TigerGT

9. The Importance of Having a Buffer
By Skater

10. Young investors - tell all
By Wallace

AND Here are the Top 10 -Most Viewed Threads

1. How we bought 20 IP's in 5yrs
By Brenda Irwin

2. How I got from just a PPOR to multi millionaire retiree in 5 years using only OPM.
By Keithj

3. Peter Spann's new book title
By qaz

4.23 properties in 5 years
By Karina

5. Word of caution for the newbies.
By Devo76

6. Calling all pre 1990 buy and hold property investors
By Natedog

7. 1million in Equity!
By Trom

8. generational housing problem