Top Threads - Property Investment Other

Top Threads 2014 Update

I thought it maybe time to post another update on the top threads by views and ratings threads, there are some classics that are stalwarts within the sub-forum, as well as new and popular entrants that climb the list (think See Changes Secrets thread).

I also have a query that may affect the structure and format of the forum and sub-forums and it relates to use...

How do you use the forum?

When I log in, I automatically click "New Posts" and review all new posts of interest, hovering the cursor above a thread also gives me a content preview.

If I'm logging in elsewhere I'll click "today's posts". I think that to some degree it's human nature that we expect that everyone else sees and does things the same way that we do, I assumed everyone else here does the same as the above

I've found that some posts get moved to a new thread or a sub-forum by the mods or that someone may post a query on a couple of sub-forums, hoping it will get read and answered on one or the other sub-forum, thankfully, the mods clear this up also and keep everything on an even keel

I've oft fallen off in my etiquette also and not checked the "User CP" regularly to see any kudo's and respond with a thank you, if it's been a while since I checked, I feel bad replying so late in the piece

Some of the larger threads often wander into different areas and topics and may gems are to be found within,this is true of the archives also, as there have been some great and knowledgeable members in times gone past...and I'm sure, many more yet to come

The Property Investment - Other is a popular sub-forum, with our viewing habits outlined below

Top 10 Threads - Views

Yea righto. Funny article 176,976 Views

How many properties to retire? 163,265 Views

Sydney good suburb investment guide 97,835 Views

How I got from just a PPOR to multi millionaire retiree in 5 years using only OPM. 70,110 Views

old and wealthy SMH Sat4th 48,048 Views

How we bought 20 IP's in 5yrs 43,084 Views

23 properties in 5 years 39,333 Views

Australian house prices should rise over 2011-2012 35,221 Views

Young investors - tell all 30,446 Views

1million in Equity! 28,979 Views

Did you know that you could also rate threads?

(Rating Stars given by Members...So PLEASE Remember to rate threads you think deserve it )!

What are ratings?

The forums allow you to rate threads between 1 star (terrible) and 5 stars (excellent). Once enough votes are cast for a thread, stars will appear next to its name in the listings. These show the average vote, and can be an easy way to see which threads are worth reading if you are on a busy forum.

On the forum viewing page you can also arrange threads by rating, with either the highest or lowest at the top.

It therefore makes sense to rate threads because it helps all users. To do this, click on the 'rate thread' link at the top of the thread viewing page. Choose the number of stars you feel best represents the quality of the thread. You may or may not be able to change your choice of rating at a later date.

Top 10 Threads - Ratings

How I got from just a PPOR to multi millionaire retiree in 5 years using only OPM. - Keithj

23 properties in 5 years - Karina

Do you have an IP Financial Plan to get you to retirement? - Keen

The Importance of Having a Buffer - Skater

Different Implementations of the LOE - Keithj

Young investors - tell all - Wallace

Capital gains.. from where exactly? - Duncan_m

The secret to my success - See_Change

Offer on property - July

Housing Affordability - Karina

should i hold or sell with loss?? - TigerGT

Enjoy......

Mods - Feel free to move

There is also

Top Threads - Property Investment General

And

Top Threads 2009- Property Investment General

Top 30 Threads - Welcome a 2010 update

That's funny, was chatting to Karina today she does not get on here too often these days, will tell her she got some top threads, I think her 23 property thread is my favourite of all time.

Back