Town planner recommendation Manningham shire, Victoria

Hi,

please can anyone recommend a good, experienced, preferably local, town planner that operates in Manningham (Doncaster, warrandyte, templestowe, donvale) council area in Melbourne.

We want to built a large 12m x 8m colourblind garage / shed and a town planning permit will be required. I'll need someone, who can manage the end-to-end permit application process. All recommendations are more than welcome.

Thanks already in advance.

I recommend Taylors in Notting Hill. Speak to Matthew McCartney, an excellent town planner who can manage the end-to-end permit application.

You don't need a Town Planner. A draftsperson will do for something that straight forward.

Thanks for the hint. Is there anyone you could recommend? We have not done anything like this before so I did not know that draft persons will provide planning permit services.

The council already told us that we need the planning permit. The building permit is not enough. All drawings etc. we will get from the company that builds the shed, but we have to get the planning permit first.

Thanks for the hint. Is there anyone you could recommend? We have not done anything like this before so I did not know that draft persons will provide planning permit services.

The council already told us that we need the planning permit. The building permit is not enough. All drawings etc. we will get from the company that builds the shed, but we have to get the planning permit first.

What garage are you building that requires a town planning permit?
Unless your site is part of a previous development and is less than 300 sqm?

Back