Townhouse in West End, Brisbane

My husband and I want to rent a townhouse in West End. Just thought I'd enquire if there are any owners on the forum with such a gem. Please pm me if you can help. Thanks!

cheers

Hi Otter, I thought I'd throw my 2 cents worth in. Ive been looking to invest in the West End of Brisbane, and doing my reseach found a real shortage of available rental properties in the area, compared to most other areas in Brisbane. Seems a shortage, so you may find it hard! (ps Im not from Brisbane, is there good bus transport to the CBD?)

Hi Otter, I thought I'd throw my 2 cents worth in. Ive been looking to invest in the West End of Brisbane, and doing my reseach found a real shortage of available rental properties in the area, compared to most other areas in Brisbane. Seems a shortage, so you may find it hard! (ps Im not from Brisbane, is there good bus transport to the CBD?)

Found an apartment (not a townhouse) that's rather nice. We needed furnished so the choice was even more limited. Certainly expensive though! :eek:

cheers

Back