tradesman

HI, PM gave me a quote of $260+gst for Supply & install 2 x screen door deadlocks as per tenant request..Does this sound right? Do you know anyone in Sydney Marsfield area whom you can refer me to for this job. also blinds may need to replace or repair. Look forward to your help and advice. regards B

HI, PM gave me a quote of $260+gst for Supply & install 2 x screen door deadlocks as per tenant request..Does this sound right? Do you know anyone in Sydney Marsfield area whom you can refer me to for this job. also blinds may need to replace or repair. Look forward to your help and advice. regards B

It seems that there is a bit of fat in that quotation.
Where is the IP?
The screen doors here take a long cylinder which costs around $20 ea in Bunnings plus maybe $100 for the handyman to install

It seems that there is a bit of fat in that quotation.
Where is the IP?
The screen doors here take a long cylinder which costs around $20 ea in Bunnings plus maybe $100 for the handyman to install

Thank you Bill. I am currently travelling and not in Sydney. IP is in Marsfield. How can i tackle this situation.

Thank you Bill. I am currently travelling and not in Sydney. IP is in Marsfield. How can i tackle this situation.

Problem is, they'll probably send the handyman and charge out locksmith rates.
They also charge more on the northern side.
Tell them a friend of yours paid what I told you above and see if they change their tune.
Even if the keys are lost, the handyman can drill through the cylinder and it will come off

Agree with Bill that the quote is on the higher side.
Why would the tenant request new dead locks on the scree doors? What happened to the older ones? Did they(or agents) lose the key?
The screen doors do not need expensive dead locks. Get some quotes from truelocal/service central/Yellow pages to get an idea.

Back