Tradies for West Sydney - Render, Fence, Floor, Kitchen

Hi,

Can anyone please recommend me for tradies in West Sydney (not inner West)?
I need
Renderer
Fence Installer
Wood Flooring
Kitchen rennovation

And any website for me to check on market price for rendering?

Thank You!!!!!

There's a guy in Auburn that does solid timber flooring for half the price of everyone else. I'll try to remember the name.

As for kitchen renos... me.

Hey nhg,

Interested in the timber flooring guy please?

Vicki

I THINK it was these guys... http://www.countrytimber.com.au/
A client of mine was using them and wouldn't stop raving about how cheap they were. There were some defects when they first put it down, but fixed it up no questions asked. Also... as you can imagine, no english other than the person who picks up the phone.

If not, I use Elmasri Carpets for all my flooring other than tiles which I get from TFO. They have been doing it for a couple of generations.
Ph: 1300 141 396.

My mate is one of the owners:
Nadim Elmasri
0416 558 554
Mention my name, he may be able to take care of you.

Hope that helps.

Last edited:
You could also try the builder app. You post the job you need and trades people text you to win the job. They used it on The Block a few years back.

You could also try the builder app. You post the job you need and trades people text you to win the job. They used it on The Block a few years back.

Those apps can be pretty expensive for the tradie, the good sites are $50/message received, not project won.

I find the better tradies don't use them as they receive most of their work by word of mouth. I've considered using them during the slow periods while the business gets more word of mouth referrals just to get work pumping along.

Those apps can be pretty expensive for the tradie, the good sites are $50/message received, not project won.

I find the better tradies don't use them as they receive most of their work by word of mouth. I've considered using them during the slow periods while the business gets more word of mouth referrals just to get work pumping along.

Oh wow I didn't know The Builder app charged $50 for message received. I can't imagine they would be very successful in that case and the Block failed to mention that bit.

Thanks for letting me know.

Oh wow I didn't know The Builder app charged $50 for message received. I can't imagine they would be very successful in that case and the Block failed to mention that bit.

Thanks for letting me know.

I'm not sure how much builder app charges specifically, but was talking to a few tradies about sites like quotify etc. Some are a lot cheaper, but then you're up against dozens of other tradies. Not worth the time and effort to keep quoting when there are many other ways to advertise.

I THINK it was these guys... http://www.countrytimber.com.au/
A client of mine was using them and wouldn't stop raving about how cheap they were. There were some defects when they first put it down, but fixed it up no questions asked. Also... as you can imagine, no english other than the person who picks up the phone.

If not, I use Elmasri Carpets for all my flooring other than tiles which I get from TFO. They have been doing it for a couple of generations.
Ph: 1300 141 396.

My mate is one of the owners:
Nadim Elmasri
0416 558 554
Mention my name, he may be able to take care of you.

Hope that helps.

Thank you for the info, it really helps.

Back