Traffic Consultant

Hi there,

I am developing some land in Richmond (Victoria) and I was wondering whether anyone had any recommendations for a traffic consultant who works in the area? Also an indication of how much they will charge?

Thanks

Hi there,

I am developing some land in Richmond (Victoria) and I was wondering whether anyone had any recommendations for a traffic consultant who works in the area? Also an indication of how much they will charge?

Thanks

The local council maybe able to assist; they have to approve/stamp any traffic management plans etc.. don't they and may be able to give you some direction in your search?

The local council maybe able to assist; they have to approve/stamp any traffic management plans etc.. don't they and may be able to give you some direction in your search?

Hi Redwing,
In my past experience, the council is unable to recommend consultants to you as they can be seen as favoring certain organisations. They also want to avoid any come backs against them should they rule against or not support the report provided by someone they recommended.

Boods

Last edited:
I got a traffic report in sydney for a DA im applying for and it cost me $2500.

It was a top notch report, council still werent happy with the report, despite adequate parking next to my proposed place.

Back