Triplex Development Scarborough

Hey Guys,

Just got some drawings that I would love for you to look at and critique. I have never built before :)

We have a triplex site in Scarborough and have spent much time going through home opens and these are the ones that we like the best.

I was hoping you guys might be able to have a look and see of there is any glaring mistakes, or things that could be .

Cheers everyone for your help so far!!!!!

The block is 693sqm with R.O.W.

The plan is to rent out 2 and move into 1 for the foreseeable future.... Until we can buy again.

These type of builds are very common in Scarborough and usually sell for between 750,000 - 850,000 depending on a number of factors. Prices have been slipping slowly in the last 4 months or so.

This is the same product, we are making some little differences such as removing poles in the middle of kitchen and such, but yeah pretty close to the same that is on the market at the moment.

http://www.realestate.com.au/property-house-wa-scarborough-117533651

Screen Shot 2014-10-21 at 6.08.51 pm.png

Screen Shot 2014-10-21 at 6.09.50 pm.png

Screen Shot 2014-10-21 at 6.10.28 pm.png

Screen Shot 2014-10-21 at 6.10.49 pm.png

Screen Shot 2014-10-21 at 6.11.30 pm.png

If you turned it around so the 2 long skinny ones were off the ROW you'd gain 2m that you could use in the courtyards as you can have them closer to the ROW. Depending on the width of the ROW they'd only need to be setback 1 or 2m, whereas when they are at the front they need to be setback 4m

Alternatively pull the single one right forward if the levels work so that it is 1-2m setback from ROW. Use the room for making the rear courtyards bigger

Back