Troy Buswell suffers ?mental breakdown? - quits Cabinet

Incredible Redwing...how many so called mistakes can one bloke make!

AArhhhh....get a rope partner.....!

Wouldn't have survived in most normal workplace's, though parliament doesn't seem to be a normal workplace

I hope he gets his act together

Pity we can't put him down ......

Agreed bullet or needle????

AArhhhh....get a rope partner.....!

You have now made 3 posts of this kind about someone who may or may not have a mental problem, ultimately no one here can say definitively he doesnt.

Buswell absolutely deserved to lose his portfolio and imo it probably should have happened a fair while ago

Last edited by a moderator:
It was bound to happen

Troy Buswell has quit politics, effective immediately

DISGRACED former treasurer and Liberal party leader Troy Buswell has quit politics, effective immediately.
The news was revealed tonight, four months after he returned to State Parliament as the Vasse MP following revelations of his car crash scandal. Mr Buswell handed in his resignation and informed Premier Colin Barnett today. His decision to pull the pin on his nine-year career comes as he continues to recover health-wise.

ummm sorry if I

sexually harrassed a women by bra snapping her and sniffed her chair, then lied about my allowance claims then squirrel gripped collegues. Then got busted cheating with my "competitor" and then got busted drunk in the company car and oh just slammed into a few cars on the way home.. would I still have my job?

UMMM I would have lost my job probably after the sexual harrasment but if not definately when I falsified my claims.

These are not high standards just for politicians these are just normal standards that we are all supposed to abide by...or not..and by the way now that he has quit can he access his super (or is that only federal).

Back