UK home loans

Hi folks,

I'm on a working holiday (on a two year visa) in London at the moment and have just scored a professional permanent job. I would like to buy an apartment here while I'm earning the pound sterling and I was wondering if you knew of any banks here that would lend to non-residents on my type of visa?

Then I need to work out how to manage the currency risk for when I return to Australia.

Mal wont get anyone from Oz to lend in the UK but try someone like John Charcoal in London (Think they are still with us) as they are the biggest Broker in the Uk and certainly should be able to assist.