Understand the math ~ Diet vs Exercise

Yipes! :eek:

How long did that take you? If I could finish it, it would take me a couple of hours :eek:

Those Burpees were fun, said no one ever :D

They like their Burpees full range of motion with a jump in the air at the end also :mad:

It was my first try at this one Perthguy and took 49 minutes, hope to do it again and faster next time

What I'm liking is no equipment needed and the ability to do a workout most anywhere...great for the thrifty

I almost feel like doing one of these sets as a challenge, with no training, just to pump one out and feel good.

....almost.....

pinkboy

Do it, I'm sure you'll smash the above time, I needed oxygen rather than re-hydration breaks

Those Burpees were fun, said no one ever :D

They like their Burpees full range of motion with a jump in the air at the end also :mad:

It was my first try at this one Perthguy and took 49 minutes, hope to do it again and faster next time

What I'm liking is no equipment needed and the ability to do a workout most anywhere...great for the thrifty
I'm travelling all week, so no gym equipment. I like the burpees, body weight squat workout. I am going to try 15 - 10 - 5. The most burpees I have ever done is 12 :eek:

I'm sure there is. Can I use as my lame excuse that I have only been lifting for 4 weeks? :eek:

I was benching the bar for my working sets when I started.
My dream was to be able to bench, even one rep, 60kg! now i can rep it for 25 easy.
Before you know it you'll look back and see how far you came.

Ive just come off a Keto Diet a few weeks ago. If anyone wants to drop copious amounts of fat quickly, with no exercise, I recommend!
Just requires a very meticulous counting of calories and macros.....and will power to fight the carb cravings.

I was benching the bar for my working sets when I started.
My dream was to be able to bench, even one rep, 60kg! now i can rep it for 25 easy.
Before you know it you'll look back and see how far you came.
Cheers. I am making progress. Whatever the bar is set to now, I was having problems pushing out 10 but I'm already up to 16.

I also had problems even hanging for a pull up when I started. Now I can do reverse grip pull ups and can nearly do a standard grip pull up.

Ive just come off a Keto Diet a few weeks ago. If anyone wants to drop copious amounts of fat quickly, with no exercise, I recommend!
Just requires a very meticulous counting of calories and macros.....and will power to fight the carb cravings.
I would be concerned with muscle loss if not combining weight loss with resistance training.

Weighed myself on the weekend.

I touched the 90kg - the heaviest I've ever been! :eek:

I put it down to big glutes and thighs from all the training I have been doing lately!

Looking at possibly doing the 48hr world record in October/November - so have to pull my finger out and get as close to 80kg as possible.

pinkboy

Looking at possibly doing the 48hr world record in October/November - so have to pull my finger out and get as close to 80kg as possible.
48 hr world record in what? Running? Cycling?

I have competed in a 24 hour endurance cycling event. Great fun! :) I didn't set any world records though... :D

I put it down to big glutes and thighs from all the training I have been doing lately!

pinkboy

Is that when the PEDs arrive? :D

pinkboy

Yep, looks like about 60kg in the legs alone ;)

platz1.jpg

Not too far off. When I was riding a lot of hills a couple of year ago, my calves got so big I had trouble getting my jeans on and off. Your legs are going to be huge!

I don't wear jeans full stop for that reason.

My night time wear now is sport skins under boardies! :cool:

pinkboy

Back