Unique properties and individual sites?

Hi Melbournian,

How are you going to drive traffic to the site? (How will people know the site address?)
U will be alienating all the R/e agents which is the majority of the industry. I think there might be a problem with that, as you may not achieve the best price

That was my same concern, but I notice that both the sites mentioned have agents listed, so there are perhaps also listed on the REA site and the usual places with a link to the website. In that case, the website is just an extended ad allowing you to give a bigger marketing spiel.

Used as part of a marketing campaign, individual sites may have value, but used alone I think you would miss too much traffic from people who focus on their favourite RE website for leads.

i agree - i think if you property was a standout as in having many features - it would be good to have an individual site linked to the normal search engine sites as sometimes with the amount of listings - some ppl might be lazy to go see the next coupe of pages.

Used as part of a marketing campaign, individual sites may have value, but used alone I think you would miss too much traffic from people who focus on their favourite RE website for leads.

Agreed.

I find that these are most beneficial if you were selling a large development, let's say 50 units, and wanted to put up lots of photos, floorplans etc.

Back