Unit in Canberra for sale.

My sister is planning on selling her one bedroom unit in Campbell, Canberra. For those who know the area it is an older style unit in Blamey Cres.

It is actually one of the nicer apartments in the block with very large windows and a really nice leafy view over the suburb - it was this view which attracted her to the place initially. She has painted and replaced the carpets a few years back and has also replaced the HWS and done minor repairs. Recent inspections by our brother reveal nothing needs to be done.

It has been rented for the last five or so years whilst she has been working and travelling elsewhere in Australia and overseas. She is currently getting $160 per week however we believe this should be reviewed.

She has just had two market opinions and she has an expectation that it will sell for between $140 - 150K. She is keen to sell having just returned to Australia and deciding to live here in Newcastle. She is looking to buy here and this is the sole motivation for selling.

It will go on the market in the next week or so when she has decided who will sell it for her.

Should anyone like to express an interest please email or ring me. She has suggested to me that if she was to sell privately she would consider the lower end of the price range less her agents fees. If anyone in Canberra wants to take a look I will put them in touch with our brother who lives locally and will organise a visit.

I am taking no fees from this deal with the exception of a heap of babysitting credits from the kids Aunty!:D

Back