Units... How easy is it to?

Hey Guys,

I'm just wondering from those whom have experience renovating units, just how easy is it to do things?

I'm not talking about external or structural renovations, moreso, along the lines of adding a simple power point, relocating the antenna point from one side of the room to another, little things like that.

Most units I've looked at have access to the ceiling space, so I assume this would help?

Any info appreciated.

easy peasy, rip out all the stuff you dont like , dont touch anything electrical yourself, complete all the things you would like to,line up all the tradies, add some money and patience

Last edited:
Hey Guys,

I'm just wondering from those whom have experience renovating units, just how easy is it to do things?

I'm not talking about external or structural renovations, moreso, along the lines of adding a simple power point, relocating the antenna point from one side of the room to another, little things like that.

Most units I've looked at have access to the ceiling space, so I assume this would help?

Any info appreciated.

You have to get an electrician especially if you are in apartments.

might have to cut a few holes in the wall and ceiling to pull the wires and replaster and repaint.

MIght be easier to do it in one shot if you want to do structural works.

Back