UNTOLD: The Strangest Secret

After reading Monopoly's initial post on "THE SECRET" and the discussion that followed;

see Monopoly's Post here.

and then the Post by Wasp Here

This all lead me to view the Trailer Here

In Perth I believe you can purchase it from the Inspiration Factory in Subiaco for around $60 OR order online from :
Wildly Wealthy (between $44-$50 + P&H)

Hi All,

You can watch the trailer "free" here, its put together well.

http://www.thesecret.tv/movie/trailer.html

Here's a review I found as well which sums up the movie quiet well; watch it on-line for $5 or purchase it, it can also be found free on the web in three parts which I have posted for you in the following post..the quality is probably about a B+, the original would be much better and its VERY well put together

RedWing

Review

The Secret is a new movie I saw last night with some friends. To my knowledge it’s not playing in theatres at this time — you can either buy the DVD for $30 or watch it in streaming video format for $5 per viewing.

I watched the DVD version. I think this movie has the potential to spread rapidly via word of mouth, and I expect it will become the next underground hit, at least among people with a passion for personal development.

The Secret has a similar documentary-style format to What the Bleep Do We Know? but without the cheesy storyline and cartoons. I liked What the Bleep, but I thought The Secret was much better.

The Secret is about the intention-manifestation model and how to use the law of attraction to create whatever you want. As the movie aptly points out, most people focus their thoughts either on what they don’t want or on reinforcing what they’re already getting. But the way to succeed with intention-manifestation is to keep your thoughts focused on what you desire, even if it seems to have no presence in your life yet.

Intention-manifestation is the basis for the Million Dollar Experiment, which has been going for almost 7 months now and has collectively manifested over $1.2 million — not a bad result for simply focusing our thoughts on what we want to attract. Several participants experienced lottery wins. My personal total is over $27,000.

My wife and I both enjoyed The Secret very much. I can’t say I learned anything new from it because I’ve already been so immersed in this way of thinking, but if you’d like to learn more about the law of attraction and how to manifest what you want, I highly recommend this movie.

It’s easily worth $5 for a 90-minute viewing. I love that The Secret will help bring these ideas to a much wider audience, which will encourage even more people to consciously choose the thoughts they hold each day. Just imagine a world where everyone is focused on manifesting what they want… instead of whining that they’ve attracted what they don’t want (because they keep thinking about it).

The Secret is apparently based on the book Ask and It Is Given (see also chapters here http://www.abraham-hicks.com/books/askanditisgiven/contents/index.php ) by Esther and Jerry Hicks, which I just read last week. In fact, it’s one of the most amazing books I’ve ever read, and it’s deservedly among the top 100 books on Amazon right now.

Ask and It Is Given is a channeled book, similar to Barbara Marciniak’s Bringers of the Dawn in some ways, but Ask and It Is Given is much more down-to-earth and practical. In order to write it, Esther channeled a group of non-physical beings collectively referred to as Abraham. I saw Esther/Abraham speak in person earlier this month at the I Can Do It! seminar, and I was completely dazzled. I think Abraham is spot on, and I’ve been doing a lot to apply these ideas more fully in my own life. I’ve already reported some positive preliminary results.

In addition to Esther Hicks, other speakers in the movie included Jack Canfield, Joe Vitale, Fred Alan Wolf (also in What the Bleep), John Demartini, and Denis Waitley. Jack Canfield’s stories were my favorites because he comes across as so genuine, and his results are truly incredible.

As we watched the movie, we kept pausing it along the way to discuss how we’d already been applying these principles in our own lives, often without even being aware of it. We noted that all of us had reached a very happy and successful place in our lives, while also feeling compassion for others we knew who were unintentionally using the law of attraction to manifest exactly what they didn’t want, including depression, financial scarcity, or relationship troubles.

Perhaps the most crucial point of the film is that your emotions serve as your internal compass to let you know how well you’re applying the law of attraction. This is straight out of Ask and It Is Given. If you feel happy, joyful, passionate, or otherwise positive, you’re successfully thinking about what you want. If you feel fearful, depressed, angry, or otherwise negative, you’re thinking mainly about what you don’t want, so you’re using the law of attraction destructively. Hence, at any given time, you can simply check your emotional state to determine whether or not you’re in or out of alignment.

I know I’ve been very much in alignment lately because I’ve been feeling absolutely wonderful; consequently, I’ve been on a fantastic roll where I’m attracting more and more of what I want into my life. It’s almost too easy.
Whenever I catch myself sliding down the emotional scale, I know it means I’m starting to think about what I don’t want, so I stop whatever I’m doing and refocus my attention back on what I want. Deep breathing, meditation, visualization, listening to new age music, reading my goals, or spending time with my wife – all of these are helpful in raising my emotional state back up again. And it’s in this positive state that I most easily attract what I want, partly through pleasurable direct action but also through effortless synchronicity.

Watch this movie — it will help you understand just how important it is to keep your thoughts focused on what you want to attract. At the very least, go the The Secret web site, and check out the free trailer. I recommend buying the DVD and watching it with a group of your most positive friends. (If you don’t have any positive friends, then you may want to manifest some first.) After you watch the movie, take note of how people you know invariably attract circumstances that align with their dominant thoughts, including yourself.

Take charge of your thoughts, and you’ll take charge of your circumstances.

And here is the secret-

UNTOLD: THE STRANGEST SECRET !

You can also Download and play back this visualisation tool;

The Secret to Riches

Last edited:
During my searches I came across some additional information if you enjoy this movie..

I likened the Movie to the book As a Man Thinketh, about the Power of Positive Thinking

Also worth reading is:
The Science of Getting Rich
http://scienceofgettingrich.net/book-clear11m2405.html

Abrahams Teachings

You are a Physical Extension of that which is Non-physical.

All-That-Is, or God, is not finished and waiting for you to catch up. You are the leading edge of thought, here seeking more: more of all that feels good to you, more of that which is fresh and gloriously uplifting. (You are, in essence, bringing heaven to earth.)

You are here in this body because you chose to be here.
You wanted the opportunity to experience this delicious contrast in time and space, and with great anticipation you came to co-create with other joy-seeking beings, to fine-tune the process of deliberate thought. (What, where, when and with whom are your choices, too.)

The basis of your life is Freedom; the purpose of your life is Joy.

You are free to choose to discover new avenues for your joy. In your joy you will grow; and in your growth you will add to the growth of All-That-Is. (However, you are also free to choose bondage or pain... but everything anyone chooses is only because they believe it will help them feel better.)

You are a creator; you create with your every thought.

You often create by default, for you are getting what you are giving your attention to wanted or unwanted but you know by how it feels if what you are getting (creating) is what you are wanting or if it is not what you are wanting. (Where is your attention focused?)

Anything that you can imagine is yours to be or do or have.
As you ask yourself why you want it, the essence of your desire is activated, and the Universe begins to bring it to you. The more intense your positive feelings, the faster it is coming to you. (It is as easy to create a castle as a button.)

You are choosing your creations as you are choosing your thoughts.
Your loving, Inner Being offers guidance in the form of emotion. Entertain a wanted or unwanted thought and you feel a wanted or unwanted emotion. Choose to change the thought and you've changed the emotion and the creation. (Make more choices in every day.)

The Universe adores you; for it knows your broadest intentions.

You have come to earth with great intentions, and the Universe constantly guides you on your chosen path. When you are feeling good, you are, in that moment, allowing more of that which you have intended from your broader perspective. (You are Spirit Incarnate.)

Relax into your natural Well-being. All is well. (Really it is!)
The essence of all that you appreciate is constantly flowing into your reality. As you find more things to appreciate, your state of appreciation opens more avenues to more to feel appreciation for. (As you think you vibrate. As you vibrate you attract.)

You are a creator of thoughtways on your unique path of joy.
No one can limit where you can direct your thought. There are no limits to your joyous journeys to experience. On the path to your happiness you will discover all that you want to be or do or have. (Allowing others their experiences allows you yours.)

Actions to be taken and money to be exchanged are by-products of your focus on joy.
On your deliberately joyous journey your actions will be inspired, your resources will be abundant and you will know by the way you feel that you are fulfilling your reason for life. (Most have this one backwards, therefore most feel little joy in their actions or their possessions.)

You may appropriately depart your body without illness or pain.
You need not attract illness or pain as an excuse to leave. Your natural state coming, remaining or leaving is that of health and of Well-being. (You are free to choose otherwise.)

You can not die; you are Everlasting Life.
In grace, you may choose to relax and allow your gentle transition back into your Non-physical state of pure, positive Energy. Your natural state is that of Foreverness. (Have fun with all of this. Lighten up! You can't get it wrong.)

P.S. It is not necessary for even one other person to understand the Laws of the Universe or the processes that we are offering here in order for you to have a wonderful, happy, productive Life Experience for you are the attractor of your experience. Just you
Abraham- Free Downloads

Well done Redwing.

Thanks for the link. Im looking forward to watching it.

The secrect has become yet another stream of income for Wildly Wealthy Women, and other wealth creation organizations, so its nice to be able to have a look at it, before deciding if its worth buying.

It was unfortunate that you could not buy it online in Australia or NZ for $5
and Channel 9 decided not to show it, even though they had run several adds for it. I guess they will show it one day. So I will be sitting down and watching it tonight and tomorrow. :)

Cheers
mono

Thanks redwing
I have just watched all 3 parts of the movie.
What an inspirational work ,and I got to watch it for free. I appreciate that.
I have been a student of Nepoleon Hill's science of personal achievement for a few years now but the simplicity of the message of "the secret" is so profound it blew me away. Thanks again:)
Simon

l watched half of part one but it kept pausing and l was only getting bits of the audio.Why would that be happening?how can l fix it?
I notice Esther Hicks is one of the speakers.She wrote Ask and its Given.Anyone read this?
cheers yadreamin

l watched half of part one but it kept pausing and l was only getting bits of the audio.Why would that be happening?how can l fix it?
I notice Esther Hicks is one of the speakers.She wrote Ask and its Given.Anyone read this?
cheers yadreamin

Sounds like your internet speed may be a bit slow.

Hi Folk
I have been thinking about the essence of "the secret" and have anylised it against my own life and have discovered a valuable insight into the processes that I have been applying and where I am putting myself under enourmous pressure when it is apparently not necessary.
What I mean is I have always believed that it is not enough to just desire something but to also develop a plan of action to achieve such outcomes. It is in the planning that I have fallen short of the mark thinking that I must do all the hard work to reap the rewards. "The secret" has an alternate method which has potential to take an enormous weight off my sholders ie:the universe will give me what I desire only if I become in tune(as explained in the movie) and ready to accept what I want. Now this does not negate my responsibility but shifts my focus off the nuts and bolts of the plan to a much higher level of freedom to concentrate on the things in my life that are most important.
Time will tell.
Simon

cheers yadreamin

As Rixter said its probably your Internet; you should be able to let it start downloading and then hit "pause" and let it continue downloading to 90-95% and once around that mark -hit play so it all runs smoothly.

I don't believe that you can save it to your PC to *playback* but am happy if someone can explain if this is possible.

Its worth watching for the message within

Thanks for the link. I also sat through all three parts & enjoyed it. I would like to know if it is possible to save it, so if anyone can work out how it is done, would appreciate that.

It was good

I have listened more than I could watch (as it's a bit hard to do that at work ;) ).

I must say out of the bits I did see it was good how they used some many examples and visualisations!

As soon as that finished I went out to the nearest Audi dealership and picked up the brochure of the car I want. I'm currently putting pen to paper about my absolute dream mansion (this is just as we are completing our new "intermediate" mansion :p )

I'm definitely ensuring I'm getting all the materials which will help me to visualise WHAT I WANT!

So stay tuned as you might see the following headlines...

Youngest Billionaire right here in Oz!

Dear Redwing,

1. Thank you for sharing with us.

2. I feel much blessed and have achieved better clarity and resonance for some of my own personal learning in life regarding the mystery underlying the truly powerful spiritual Laws of Attraction through watching the videos and listening through Esther and Jerry_Hicks audio tapes.

3. Thanks, again!

Cheers,
Kenneth KOH

the trailer was very tempting ... is it worth buying the dvd so can be watched again and again (or shared around) instead of watching just one download?

i know it says that the dvds can't be viewed in australia, but i have a friend who can convert them from usa to aust.

Lizzie,

The dvds can be seen in Australia. There are a number of wealth creation organizations promoting them for sale.

Its only the online version which cost $5 to view which is not available in Aust, but redwing has solved that problem by finding it in google media for free.

Its costs about $50 plus postage to buy if you want it.

Cheers

wow that was quick!! ... i put something out there while watching the first 1/2 hour that had been on my mine for a while and - lo behold - merely hours later i got the phone call.

now where did i put that lottery ticket?:D

We eargerly await the next "installment" lizzie.:)
Seriously though lizzie are you putting The Secret into practice?

I went to the library today to pick up Esther Hicks book "Ask and it wil be given."
Every copy in Perth is out on loan.
So maybe its no secret at all.:D
I have put it on order and look forward to the read.I think anything that helps give one positive thoughts within themselves and out into the world can be a benefit.
cheers yadreamin

Damn....and I was going to go to the Library, Angus and Roberston had book #2 ; though I was looking for #1 "Ask and it will be given."

Back