Uploading from photobucket

My poor 'puter skills shows up again.

I want to upload a pix i've put into photobucket to a site which doesn't host as SS does. i know i need but don't know how to get the code from PB.

i've got this tiny little bird in my left hand, trying to keep it warm and give it a drink of water and honey to give it a hit but i want some advice from the [I]birdsinbackyards[/I] forum on what it is (i think it's a nutmeg mannikin) and how to feed it.

Funny how we care about these lost causes.:D

Doesn't sound like a lost cause to me. Great work.
I don't use PB, but Flickr. Not sure if it's the same deal, or not.
I've always right clicked on the image in question and selected Properties. In there, you can see and copy the URL to the image.
Hope that helps and good luck with the bird!

That's funny Rob. I might have done that except that they have this funny way of doing things.

Picture015.jpg

i thought he had no hope but honey works a treat. standing up getting a ittle aggitated and doing some basic preening.

i've had lorikeets fly off in ten minutes when i've found them exhausted in the yard after some honey.

typing one handed so no caps. :)

My poor 'puter skills shows up again.

I want to upload a pix i've put into photobucket to a site which doesn't host as SS does. i know i need but don't know how to get the code from PB.

i've got this tiny little bird in my left hand, trying to keep it warm and give it a drink of water and honey to give it a hit but i want some advice from the [I]birdsinbackyards[/I] forum on what it is (i think it's a nutmeg mannikin) and how to feed it.

Funny how we care about these lost causes.:D[/QUOTE]

In Photobucket - hover over the pic you want to put on the forum and a drop down menu appears. Copy & paste the 'Direct Link' text into the forum. That way they just click on the link and it will take them directly to your pic - opened.

PB has 4 drop down menus. The last one will bring the image up visual on the site without you linking to it. The second drop down will put a url link and no picture.

Put your mouse arrow etc over the drop down menu and click copy and then paste that on the post you are typing on the new site.

Back